• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. elfbruno36

Is Beta dying?

I.A is a program so that anybody can modified parameters I found 12 area on the map with my T1, T2 and T3 with not connected gamers since 2021 or befor for me it's not possible to pass to the next chap so you may see another abandonned city
  2. elfbruno36

Is Beta dying?

I'll encourage to everybody in the same case to send message to the suport with tittle "enough is enough " and maybe ....
  3. elfbruno36

Is Beta dying?

I must say that I think that the game is near ended I have to say I was really pleased to play on the beta but I must to left it because since september 2021, the number of gold mine is growing and growing and have reach now 120 I'll stay untill september but I've no hope in sigh to move on...
  4. elfbruno36

Fixed [44817] Waystops don't show completion checkmark & then they do

hy I've the same bug with linux (firefox current, beta & alpha) and windows (opera gx & mozilla ) and what about the FA ranking see yours lol we've 145k !!!!
  5. elfbruno36

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Sorry to be rude too , I'll stop this one, because how to have the full set with only 5 pts on 13 quests
  6. elfbruno36

map zone without gamers

-I remember that's an automated system but tell me why all my neighbors has moved in a same day and not me ? or my account was to be marked not to move ? or the automated system woudn't worked because I would have already move from november 2021.(it have taken 3 week to be move on the live map...
  7. elfbruno36

map zone without gamers

Hello to you, I 'm on a map zone without gamers, since november 2021, a lot of gamers disappear, I have count more than 15 mines in january, 25 on march, up to 40 the 1st of may and now the 1st june there's only 52 and 12 abandoned town Yesterday, I send a message to my neighbours to send a...