• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Why would this strategy have any effect? The only thing that should matter is choosing the right quests and deleting as few items as possible. So the only way that combining could ever be wrong, is if you never get a quest for that high lv. item again. But since the "good" quests ask for a lot...
  2. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

So, with the changed cost we now pay an average of 1,25 coins per base item, as opposed to 1,31 coins from before. I'm not shure if this 5% rebatt is sufficient. Also, I think they should fix the huge gap in rubies per coins for different quests. But I approve of removing the lv. 6 items. It...
  3. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

This strategy would result in overproportionally fulfilling humble requests. But those are the quests that give the least number of rubies per coins. I think it would be better to try and pick the best quests.
  4. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

My calculation was 5coins=3,82B or 1B=1,3 coins. from iDavis list it looks like the worst quest can cost up to 21 B/R (or 27 coins per ruby) and the best quest can be as cheap as 9 B/R (or 11 coins per ruby). So there is a very big difference. The humble quests (giving one ruby) are the worst...
  5. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

No, that is not the data I want. What I am interested in is the number and quality of the items requested by the dwarves, the number of rubies earned and the chance of getting a Lucky draw. Here my current 3 quests and some calculations: Quest1: a4+b5+c3(=28B) for 2 rubies (R) , 10% 1*Lucky...
  6. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Could we try to gather some data about the different quests and how many items they need? Because I am starting to suspect that picking the right quest might change cost per ruby by as much as a factor 2. And that would simply be unacceptably high.
  7. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

I've done a bit of math: Lets set B as the number of base items needed, so a lv. 1 item is worth 1B, a lv. 2 item is worth 2B ... and a lv 6 item is worth 32B. Then 5 coins will give you an expected value of 3,82B. And a lucky draw is worth 23,485B, assuming that these draw chances are correct...
  8. Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

Now that the event has ended on live: I couldn't finish the set on any of my live worlds, despite optimal play. And from the numbers shown on the league system this does not appear to be unusual. I find this really frustrating. Please make it possible to finish the events again. If we are no...
  9. Discussion Runeshard Changes

I think the feedback for the runes is this: The runes add so many KP to the game that players need to ask themselve serious questions about their goal in elvenar. Do they want to be good in tourney / spire? Then they need to avoid building harmfull wonders and possibly stop research. And since...
  10. Discussion Runeshard Changes

Like this: Neither the wiki nor gems explain the tournament formula. So most players will take a free wonder, without knowing that it is actually a poinsoned apple.
  11. Discussion Runeshard Changes

You don't just have to wait a day. You get flagged as a cheater, quite likely have no idea what is going on or how to fix it and possibly disrupt the KP swap of the entire fellowship. And that is not even counting the potential damadge of getting tricked into building the wrong wonders. So yes...
  12. Discussion Runeshard Changes

Many players do not know which wonders are good. And only very few know about the penalty to the tournament/spire. Also the biggest threat is not malicious push-locking. The danger is that there will be some long term players with many runes that they can not use for themself, e.g. because they...
  13. Discussion Runeshard Changes

If it is not possible, to limit this far enough to prevent complete chaos, then the whole rune conversion is a bad idea and should be scrapped. And honestly, if you spend years piling up these runes, you can wait a few more month to convert them all.
  14. Discussion Runeshard Changes

Any runes for wonders you don't want to build. Any runes for wonders you have already maxed. Any excess runes after all your wonders are finished. Maybe not completely, but my argument is that converting all the runes that have been piled up over years at once, will create short term chaos...
  15. Discussion Runeshard Changes

You can not enforce usuall behavior. You can only enforce certain rules. And these rule need to be known and clear, which they are not at the moment. Also the pushing-lock only prevents players from getting too many KP, not from spending them. But the problem with the change is, that players...
  16. Discussion Runeshard Changes

You are missing the point. I am not arguing against the pushing-lock. From what I've read, it should work just fine under normal circumstances. The problem is that the rune changes will create a situation which is far from normal. You can not drop so many KP into the game, encourage players to...
  17. Discussion Runeshard Changes

You could, if you are building 10 wonders at once. And that with tens of thousands of KP just droped on your head in a single day that is not even so unrealistic. Also, there could chest-hunters filling up wonders that you do not even want to upgrade. This would count against you forever. And...
  18. Discussion Runeshard Changes

@Marindor Fine than here is my feedback to the rune changes and the pushing limit: - The amount of AWKP indroduced by this change is too large. If these AWKP can not be used on ones own wonders anymore, it feels normal to use them on the wonders of other players instead. -If the developers want...
  19. Discussion Runeshard Changes

Unfortunately, the pushing prevention suddenly becoming relevant for non-pushers is very much on subject. To make it clear: The new changes to the runesystem will suddenly introduce a huge amount of AWKP into the game. This will cause sudden and huge amount of KP being spend, most likely with...
  20. Discussion Runeshard Changes

It's not about actually doing manual fighting. It about being able to watch the fights auto-finish a few times. That is how you learn which units are good in which situation. Learning to fight on the app is like trying to learn chess without ever seeing a board. You can stop trying to...