• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. ZodiBeta

Discussion Theater Zodiac

talk about a mind-numbing, resource draining task that may be virtually impossible for small cities... Hey Inno, what's the reasoning behind this? Typo? Slowing players way down? Just being cruel and not caring if anyone otherwise likes playing? smh
  2. ZodiBeta

Discussion Aqua Splendor

Just looking at the Grand Prize: Seapectecular Aquatics. The full set looks like it'll take up about a 6x11 space. That's outrageous, imo. Sets are my least favorite grand prize because they are space hogs and space is limited. If we had unlimited space, this wouldn't be as big of an issue...
  3. ZodiBeta

Ads in the game?

I like them a lot! It's fun to see new stuff. Please add to the game for everyone! It's a fantastic boost for fighting, boosting productions, not to mention the random handful of diamonds. A very pleasant surprise! I believe the players will really enjoy this opportunity! Of course ad blockers...
  4. ZodiBeta

Ads in the game?

I had to switch from Chrome to Mozilla Firefox to be able to view the ads.
  5. ZodiBeta

Fixed [44327] Can't access portal to reset productions

Game version: v1.176-beta.9-(3ec2ae8) - html5 (2023-05-11 17:41). Game world: BETA Browser/IOS/Android + version: Version 113.0.5672.93 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: PC, Win10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name:[/B] ZodiBeta Humans or Elves: Elves...
  6. ZodiBeta

Discussion Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Did you report the bugged caps? I've some I want to use, but now won't put them in my city until I know they're working!
  7. ZodiBeta

Discussion Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

My least favorite event game... takes too much time and effort to merge all the pieces to get what you need. And when you're locked out of event tasks, not much left to earn for daily play. I've the same sentiments as an earlier post... not much this event building gives that I really need...
  8. ZodiBeta

Fixed [43736] Spire (and Tournament) freeze when attempting to fight in an encounter

Game version: v1.172-beta.5-(859ca24) - html5 (2023-03-14 12:25) Game world: BETA Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 111.0.5563.65 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Win 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name:[/B] ZodiBeta Humans or Elves: Elves...
  9. ZodiBeta

Discussion The Cauldron

With every passing week, I grow more frustrated, lose more interest, and have less hope with the cauldron. It would be so much more enticing if we actually got the recipe effects we wanted rather than a random stream of recipe effects we don't want or need, not to mention the random "Fails." I...
  10. ZodiBeta

Discussion The Great Excavation

My opinion: I also wish for more shovels in the 140 package for the same reasons as previously mentioned (need them to be able to use the vials & bottles). Altho' the idea of the Golden eye seems like a good one, what's the best way to use it? Is it better to open 1 tile across the board first...
  11. ZodiBeta

Discussion The Cauldron

I've been tracking my efforts in the Cauldron and am not very impressed. Out of 4 weeks, once have I gotten what showed as the highest 'chance to trigger" and by other posts that's doing well. idk if that's enough to want to play the Cauldron in live world. I have noticed that with weekly...
  12. ZodiBeta

Discussion Mischievous Therapy

* Devs: I thank you for allowing any goods to apply towards event quests, that has been a good update. * However, please note when "Buy # of KP" quests are back-to-back, Task 30 & 31 "Buy 12 KP," it's much less fun to play (insert audible groan each time that appears). The more we buy, the...
  13. ZodiBeta

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Update: I'm at the locked quest lines and am affirming, with the luck I've been having (total: about 150 gems earned), I won't be able to complete the set. Although I kind of like the merging idea, the number of merges needed per chip, is not reasonable. I offer some suggestions to make this...
  14. ZodiBeta

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Q: Besides the complaints above of it taking many more Dwarven chips than we're allowed to be able to advance plus the cost of chips per cup/item needed to match/upgrade, I'm seeing Gates of Dawn and Memorial of the Savior repeated in the prize list BEFORE the complete building set is offered...
  15. ZodiBeta

Discussion Runeshard Changes

I'm curious... will this give us Wonder badges in the FA's???
  16. ZodiBeta

Discussion Release Notes version 1.143

Add another vote to "I hate this change" in inventory reporting. We have no idea how much we actually have making it very difficult to fulfill tech requirements, plan for trades, etc. PLEASE REVERSE this change!
  17. ZodiBeta

Fixed Spelling error in Amuni Chapter task "The temple and the coffin"

Text reads "... The catastrophe that lead to the extinction..." "lead" should be spelled "led" as the past tense form of that word.
  18. ZodiBeta

Discussion Balancing Changes: Moonstone Library

Happy with this change, as well as being able to teleport evolving buildings! Thanks Inno! It makes more sense to have any tier boosted +1 or +2 for event buildings with productions. Please remember sentient/ascended goods productions for event buildings too! When will these changes reach...
  19. ZodiBeta

Discussion Elvarian Games

Again, I'm not happy about the league system... those who aren't lucky to win a lot of extra event currency or pay real $ just won't get very far. It's a disincentive for me. Was Sliver the first league event (having won a lot of event currency), Bronze this time. Still no Unurium for the...
  20. ZodiBeta

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

I'm not a fan of the League system... please do not continue this system. Players with small cities really feel disadvantaged enough without feeling like they're punished for not having bigger cities or have a lot of cash to throw at the game... or... wait... was that the idea? A money making...