• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Fixed [38786] Prizes do not fit in the Tournament results window

Game version: v1.144-beta.8-(d490fe3) - html5 (2021-12-09 22:23) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome last version Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 * 64 Screen resolution: 1920 * 1080 Account name: Quercus Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title...
  2. User Interface Change the color of the "Sip of Clarity" button in the Magic Academy

If you have a Sip of Clarity, the button for changing recipes in the Academy of Magic changes color from blue (for diamonds) to green (for a Sip of Clarity). This green color is exactly the same as the button of the finished item, which can already be collected: When I open the Magic Academy...
  3. User Interface Improvements to quick help

I made such an application to the RU forum a year ago. It was handed over to the developers (as the moderators write), but so far no reaction has been seen.
  4. Cannot reproduce Event prize window does not load completely

Game version: v1.125-beta.8-(15eefe5) - html5 (2021-03-04 19:29) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 89.0.4389.82 * 64 Flash Player version: - Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 * 64 Screen resolution: 1920 * 1080 Account name: Quercus Humans or...
  5. Cannot reproduce Building animation frozen on Browser based app

People don't walk, they fly - they don't move their feet :)
  6. Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Stonehenge for the next 6 weeks can be crafted at the Magic Academy.
  7. Fixed [35311] Fellowship adventure marker is incorrect

The problem was... the marker was not working correctly! Yes, there is always a problem with this marker in the browser version of the game. The fact is that there were two markers: one of them (gray "!") indicated that the badge was partially assembled, the second (green) indicated that the...
  8. Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/onyx-35005-incorrect-collect-icons-appearing.16202/
  9. Not a Bug Game won't load on browser or loads very slowly

The problem of loading the game in the browser arose not after the last change, but much earlier. In the described case, you may just need to clear the cache and everything will work. But it is common when the game load reaches 24 and then you need to wait a long time or overload the page. There...
  10. Not a Bug Fellowships Adventure: Time left until the end of the adventure

Game version: v1.122-beta.2-(cf08789) - html5 (2021-01-14 22:25) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 87.0.4280.141 Flash Player version: --- Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 * 64 Screen resolution: 1920 * 1080 Account name: Quercus Humans or...
  11. Adventure ?

Boss: Gantz, why are the players asking that Adventure hasn't started yet? Gantz: They're confusing something (presses the big blue button under the table with his foot)
  12. Not a Bug Fellowship Invitation

I think you misunderstood the situation. In the window - list of the players to whom the invitation was sent. Now they can accept it or reject it. The invitation could have been sent by another member of your Fellowship.
  13. Fixed [33617] Ghosts on the battlefield

Game version: v1.114-beta.7-(47a8b5e) (2020-09-17 22:26) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 85.0.4183.102 * 64 Flash Player version: - Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 * 64 Screen resolution: 1920 * 1080 Account name: Quercus Humans or Elves...
  14. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Yes, it is bug
  15. Release Notes version 1.112

I am in an almost dead fellowship. I tried to go through the adventure and sometimes 2 players helped me. It is clear that we have reached only the middle of one road on the first map. After "fixing" the end of the adventure, I received the following message: Do you think this is the correct...
  16. Fixed [33211] Black Holes after starting scout on World Map

The problem exists not only on the world map, but also in the city. Objects are not loaded at the bottom and right of the screen (see screenshots)