• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Empress Dee

User Interface Add Spire and Tourney Bank totals to main fellowship page.

Possible that I missed it, but I'd like to be able to tell how many points are in bank while the event is not. Active, rather than just the possible size of the bank.
  2. Empress Dee

Events Skipped FA & artifacts

I'm all on board with the skippd FA in beta, but the problem is that it doesn't give ppl opportunity to pick up missing artifacts. I you skip FA in live worlds, please make sure that the artifacts are available in the event.
  3. Empress Dee

Events FA checklist

It would be incredibly helpful if a tab were added to Fellowship during Fellowship Adventure indicating wherther a member has placed in each stage. Name, stage1, stage2, stage3 _______________________________ JohnDoe, yes,no,yes Frodo,no,no,no Bilbo,yes,yes,yes
  4. Empress Dee

New Game Features Spectral stone

Ther spectral stone is placed too close to other resources, way too easy to accidently spend it. Its also pretty worthless in that it only applies to one slot rather than the whole encounter.
  5. Empress Dee

Not a Bug Phoenix Event Introduction keeps re-appearing

Game version:v1.125-beta.9-(f50a2fd) - html5 (2021-03-09 08:25) HTML5 Yes/No:Yes Game world:Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Flash Player version:n/a Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows10 Screen resolution: Account name: Empress Dee Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 3/5...
  6. Empress Dee

Answered Why no sales in Beta?

I've been seeing sales (Black Friday/Cyber Monday) sales in the regular cities, but not on Beta. I have plenty of diamonds there, I'd like some more in Beta, but have yet to see a sale here. Are there ever sales in Beta?
  7. Empress Dee

Not a Bug Case Sensitive Name search

Could you please correct the issue where name searches are case sensitive? It should be much easier to search for folks, and requiring each letter to match on case adds un-needed complexity. John vs john