• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. chapter 21?

Does anyone have any idea when we can expect chapter 22? It takes quite a long time and after catching some glimpses a while ago, it really starts to itch and impatience to strike lol
  2. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

ok, seems i read sth not properly enough on another website, seems to be 6 indeed. Thought 3 was enough but they needed to be present in contrary with some previous chapters where the count was on finishing the build.
  3. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

you tested this? Now you state the amount needed for levels 2-3-4are 1-3-6 instead of 1-2-3. The screenies i've seen so far tell a different story.... as i see it only building them won't do it, but they have to stand in your city when you upgrade in contrary to previous chapters like traders...
  4. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

I understand, but aren't those bars the things you can get with pp's? Or do they realy drain the pp to 0?
  5. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

realy....so besides leveling, barely of any use eventualy..
  6. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

ok nice productiontimes, but about this boost, does the bonus stack?
  7. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

scout AW is gonna be nice imo
  8. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

that used to be like that for all content, but time between seems to get a bit longer over time....Owell, let's hope you're right though ;)
  9. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

right, so same as usual ;)
  10. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Is there a new province expansion added with this chap or did it only come with the expansion update?
  11. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Nice thanks! That was my first impression when i read the description lol, amuni 2.0 ;)
  12. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

wonder if lvl 1 fabrics are going tot work....
  13. Discussion Challenges

hehe the last time there was a challenge like this, the timer wasn't introduced in game aswell so let's see, Still 2 weeks to go for event, so no rush....
  14. Discussion Challenges

i figured that by Krys'reply, before that for me it was no certainty And you can be the smarter guy, no problem lol think i'll rather save those spells up for a mana boost when needed though, but indeed, it all depends on your savings and playing style, like with everything else in game...
  15. Discussion Challenges

I disagree, total amount needed could be different. The amounts of gathering goods for bsa and events are based on chapters aswell so total amount needed for this challenge might have been different aswell. Take in mind that the challenge can be done with 24 level 1 wps to create all the needed...
  16. Discussion Challenges

Yep, thnx! Seems it's the same amount for all chapters .
  17. Discussion Challenges

any1 in chap 19 can share the total score needed?
  18. Discussion Challenges

no i soooo disagree!!! We need a new chap!!! lol