• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. City Hopping worlds

I'm posting this on beta because it usually gets the most feedback, but it is a suggestion for live worlds. Why are you stuck on the world you started on ? I regularly see posts of people who started elvenar, and would like to play with their friends. BUT your first city, the world is randomly...
  2. User Interface Increase the number of shown threads

Here's my current messaging list on live worlds. "CSF" is "chaines sans fin" (KP swap). You can obviously see the problem: active KP swap chains take the whole first page of messaging. This is always the case on my active fellowships (we have up to 6 KP swap chains here... you don't see the KP6...
  3. User Interface Confusing manufactures

I'm currently (on live worlds) in the middle of the sentient → ascended goods transition. The interface is thoroughly error-prone. Here's a capture of one of my T2: and here's one of my T1: There are two things that could be massively improved there. First, the orientation. Each time I open...
  4. User Interface Neighbors window

In the world map, in the neighbors tab, I would very much like to have a checkbox "can help you back". Sometimes, you want to help absolutely everybody to get coins and everything. Other times, you are fishing for those precious hands on your city, and getting through several hundred neighbors...
  5. Production duration on later chapters

This is going to be VERY confrontational. I'm sorry, but I think that what Innogames is doing with us is downright outrageous. let's take Sentient good productions: the longest you have is 9 hours. let's take chapter 17 small ship productions: the longest you have is 3 hours. Seriously...
  6. User Interface Don't show "multiple production" checkbox on unique buildings

Subject says it all. There are Settlement buildings that exist in one singular instance (like the red pearl in the trader's chapter). Those still get the extra checkmark for "produce for all similar buildings at the same time". It would make a lot of sense to remove the checkbox. Likewise, if...
  7. Improve quality of spire

It would be very useful to have the inventory accessible from the spire. Just the two little icons that open the drop-down menus with all the inventories, so that you wouldn't get stuck in the middle of a negociation without being 100% sure you have the goods to take it to the end...
  8. User Interface Researches for new players

I've seen a few months ago that, for new players, there were research to complete to have fellowship/tournament/spire access. It would be *really useful* if those researches actually showed up for every player (possibly already completed for those of us who have been playing for a while !)...
  9. User Interface Better wonder interface for the web

On mobile, it's easy to see all your wonders' progression at a glance. On the web, not so much. I propose using the exact same scrollbar that's used for helping another fellow's wonder, so that you can see at a glance where all your wonders stand. All the useful information is there: level...
  10. User Interface Tournament summary

Right now, we get a summary of how many points each member (and the archive) spent, along with the prizes received. There's one important info missing, which is how many points were actually achieved, which can tell you by how much you replenished the archive. For instance, in my latest...
  11. New Game Features Archive use tweak for the spire (and the tournament?)

Let's face it, most of us are in it for the bronze/silver/gold rewards. Admittedly, the tournament bigger reward is the magic plan. One big issue with the archive for the spire is that, no matter how large you set it, it takes forever to fill. Let's talk numbers. Let's say you have the spire...
  12. Cannot reproduce Suddenly all our discussions vanished.

I logged in on the beta yesterday (hadn't been very active), and lo and behold, all our threads and discussions had vanished ! I sent a message to my fellowship, where some of my friends confirmed they had lost all discussions as well. I had not logged in for a few days, so I can't say when...
  13. User Interface less clicks on the barracks and camps

(this obviously applies only to the web interface, the app is okay) I routinely refill my queue with whatever units I don't have currently building. This is horribly painful: one click to select the unit, a second click to actually put it in the queue. You might think, one double click is...
  14. New Game Features Notification for archive usage

Now that we've got perks, it's sometimes hard to figure out how they're used. I propose adding a notification (in the notification list) for archive use, both for the spire and tourney, with the amount that was spent, along with the player who used the archive.
  15. Full Elvenar timeline ?

I've been playing for 2-3 years by now (on live worlds). I've seen a lot of changes in the game. I was wondering if someone is keeping a timeline of the game and various adjustements. I know that wonders did not exist initially, that it was easier to get extensions, and also that event quests...
  16. Not a Bug switchable production buildings do not maintain state across chapter upgrades

I had the "echoes of the forgotten" setup to produce orcs. I changed chapters, and so I used some RR to upgrade it, as I'm in dire need of orcs, so the more, the better, right ? Instead, the production got reset to coins, without telling me anything. I noticed when I collected coins...
  17. User Interface Add a target icon to help notifications

When you have enough culture buildings in your city, it becomes difficult to find them all. It would be great if there was some icon that would just focus on the subject of help, so that you can enchant the building to get further benefits;.
  18. Text FA badge mistake

The texts for badges in the FA map proper haven't been updated. (necklaces and ghosts) snapshot of a ghost in the bottle description:
  19. lackluster fellowship perks rewards for adventure

at first glance, only the top 100 fellowships get points, ranging from 250000 points for the 1st fellowship to 60000 points for the 100th fellowship. I contend that, again, those rewards are not worth it. 1st place should be at least double that amount, and the list should go much farther. In...
  20. new misfeature: lag in combat result display

I don't know exactly when this happened, but at least on the web version, I see my troops gradually come back at the end of a fight (checked during the tournament) over maybe a second or two (I checked that this is somewhat new, the live worlds don't have this animation). Please change it back...