• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. marcovaldo19

Answered mature language filter.

did someone notice that messages and chats often have different filters? And even different worlds in the same language are different?
  2. marcovaldo19

autumn event

probably it will not differ a lot from this 1 Collect a big amount of Coins 35 35 2 Produce 4 Beverages 35 70 3 Spend 8 Knowledge Points 36 106 4 Produce 2 Precious Rings, Marble Mosaics and/or 2 Wooden Figurines 36 142 5 Solve 4 Province Encounters and/or 4 Tournament Encounters...
  3. marcovaldo19

autumn event

one of the missions should be: Ring the bell in a magic residence and fly away I'm not sure if it is nr 4 or 5
  4. marcovaldo19

Incomplete Server Error

it's happening from pc right now, no way to enter the game
  5. marcovaldo19

Not an error One mission in last chapter (ITA)

I did, posted it here just for general info
  6. marcovaldo19

Not an error One mission in last chapter (ITA)

I dont know if it's present also in other domains
  7. marcovaldo19

Answered Found a game that seems a copy of Elvenar

ok then use the lamp as an example. how it's made can be copied and thus an infringment, but the idea of lamp not. and speaking about code, accountancy app do all the same thing but not the same way. the difference is between the idea and the way you get there.
  8. marcovaldo19

Answered Found a game that seems a copy of Elvenar

to have an infringement, i bet that it should be in code, not in aspect or game rules. Else i could say that fire is my idea so as the wheel. the fact that you don't use two piece of wood but a lighter to get the fire, changes the scenario. you can't protect a generic idea, but only the way you...
  9. marcovaldo19

Battle Troop selection

Seems that this idea is not going to go, SOB :eek:
  10. marcovaldo19

Cannot reproduce world map has issues

seems the map bug is now fixed
  11. marcovaldo19

Cannot reproduce world map has issues

you can still find the scouted provinces or through the map (very difficult) or using the province overview button and choosing the incomplete tab.
  12. marcovaldo19

Battle Troop selection

you are right, sorry. I was not thinking. the worst thing in the app is that fingers are more thick than mouse and the troop selection needs more space to ensure a proper selection on mobiles. I use pc so my experience on app is near to 0. could it work with something like placing the three...
  13. marcovaldo19

Battle Troop selection

the battle screen on browser is a popup while in the app is a full screen. I don't see difficult to make the battlescreen a full screen also in browser, even if I don't think this to be really required.
  14. marcovaldo19

Battle Troop selection

I gave a look on the mobile and I think that with a little space reorganization (and in this game we are all masters in reorganization of space) it could be possible to find the space. in the first row (enemy) there are 8 spaces and we all know that actually 5 is the limit. the enemies and your...
  15. marcovaldo19

Battle Troop selection

I'd really like to know your opinion about this idea because I feel it could be easily implemented in the game and would give great beneficts. So please feel free to comment, I'm ready to replay any question you could have
  16. marcovaldo19

'Black holes' may discourage new players.

I dont know his solution, but instead of empy spots maybe IA cities could be a solution?
  17. marcovaldo19

'Black holes' may discourage new players.

on the other hand, when a new city starts, it would be simple for the system to send a message telling that that city is higly candidate to be moved in a better position as soon as a new better spot is available.
  18. marcovaldo19

Battle Troop selection

Idea: modify the troop selection system Problem: In any fight there are three troop types (barraks, training grounds and mercenary camp) but to choose them you have to move between three tabs. This can lead to choosing mainly from the first tab even if better troops are in the other tabs...
  19. marcovaldo19

Not a Bug Colors missing in battles selection

Game version:v1.131-beta.6-(a585152) - html5 (2021-05-27 08:55) Game world: BETA Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Versione 90.0.4430.212 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Win 10 Screen resolution: 1680 x 1050 Account name: Marcovaldo19 Humans or Elves: Human...