• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Hazel Caballus

Fellowship “Stressless” has two free spots available

We’re looking for easy-going, yet active players who would like to join our team and like to participate in tournaments and the Spire :) What we offer: 10 chests every tournament Silver in Spire 3 chests in FAs, yet no obligation to participate. FAs go very smoothly without using external...
  2. Hazel Caballus

Fixed [42939] Incorrect event quest

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 16.2 Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad 6th generation Screen...
  3. Hazel Caballus

Answered Fellowship adventure rankings?

Does anyone know which is the highest FA score which has been achieved so far (across all markets and servers, if possible)? Is there a place/website where one can look up FA statistics? (I‘m aware that it’s difficult to compare older FA scores with recent ones because of the ongoing changes).
  4. Hazel Caballus

Not a Bug Symbol for discount offer on magic buildings does not work

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Game world: Beta (zz) Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 15.4.1 Operating System or Mobile Device: ipad 6th generation Screen...
  5. Hazel Caballus

Answered Beta forum layout different from live forums

I haven’t written a post for a while, so I don’t know when exactly it happened, but today I noticed some differences in the way I can post a message here as compared to the live forums (and also as compared to the way it used to be here in the past). For example, there is no preview button...
  6. Hazel Caballus

Differing rules for "ideas and suggestions"

Spending time in some Elvenar forums (beta, DE, EN, US) I noticed remarkable differences in the way how "ideas and suggestions" are treated by the CMs and how the (different) guidelines are communictated. Thus, I started to do some research comparing different forums. When I wasn't capable of...
  7. Hazel Caballus

Do you want to make a difference? “Stressless” fellowship (international) looking for members

Are you looking for a fellowship where your contribution really matters? Where you can see the fellowship grow and prosper together with your city? This is not a guaranteed 10-chest-per week FS striving to reach Gold in Spire... you can find those in the Top 50 list in the highscores :p Our...
  8. Hazel Caballus

Not a Bug Event - Moon bear evolution shown instead of red panda

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 14.4.2 Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad 6th generation Screen...
  9. Hazel Caballus

Small cities

I wonder if there are other players out here who experiment with building a small city. What are your experiences and how far (in terms of research) did you get? I made the decision not to place any more city expansions in the fairies‘ chapter, as far as I remember. My city is 56 expansions...
  10. Hazel Caballus

App closes suddenly - help needed

I play Elvenar on a tablet, ipad 6th generation, IOS 14.2 I often experience sudden crashes of the app (closes completely and tablet shows me the home screen of the tablet). I think it started 2 or 3 days ago. I can’t find anything which causes theses crashes. They happen in the city, on the...
  11. Hazel Caballus

Fixed [34721] No pictures of enemies shown in tournament (mobile)

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) See picture below. HTML5 Yes/No: Mobile version Game world: beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: IOS 14.2 Flash Player...
  12. Hazel Caballus

Elvenar international FS seeking founding members

No longer up to date, thread can be deleted/archived, thanks.
  13. Hazel Caballus

New player looking for fellowship

Thanks, I‘m settled. Thread can be deleted/archived.