• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Cannot reproduce Troop boosts not working

I've placed 5 (6?) troop boosts for this tourney and they're not working. I'm used to them (in live) really making a significant difference in troop depletion in playing tourneys. Here....it's like they're not even there. 8-{ ~satch
  2. FA

S'ok. I just posted a question about what happened to the FA that was announced as starting this Thursday, May 20th. Got a reply from one of the Big Pooh-Bahs that there was NO announcement about an upcoming FA May 20th. He then blocked that thread so no one could reply to it. I feel...
  3. What happened to the upcoming FA????

S'ok. We just had a new event plopped in our laps today (I must say that, so far, it's pretty cool.) But.....but....but what the he-- happened to the FA that was announced as beginning this Thursday, May 20th?????? Surely they don't expect us to do BOTH??????
  4. Faerie Queen event

S'ok. What's a "Unit Refill"????
  5. Answered Stonehenge

Just got a Stonehenge evolve on the spire. Does this mean that an event is coming down the pike that has stonehenge as the main prize 'evolve' building? I've only been on beta for a few months......some of you have been here for years. Is this for the year-ago solstice event???? (in which...
  6. Quests Suggestion for ongoing-always-up quest lines

How about adding in other "prizes" other than coins and supplies to the ongoing-always-up quests? Would make it more fun.
  7. New Game Features Music

LOVE the new music!!!! Please replace the live music with it. The live music is so repetitive, while I think it's pretty also, I can only stand it for about 5 minutes. Maybe make this "beta" music last for longer before it repeats?
  8. Not a Bug New event collection phase

Something's wrong with the collection phase in the new event (at least in my city). The candle sometimes works, the lantern works once in awhile, and the other thing (dunno what it is) NEVER works. Here I am wasting "event money" and nothing happens. I'm careful not to get in the way of...
  9. Cannot reproduce Not getting credit for productions

I'm not getting credit for productions in the FA. One instance is 3+ carpenter badges + several extra productions
  10. Not a Bug Mis-stating time left in FA

For a full day the "time remaining" for the FA stated 1 DAY. Now it's suddenly reporting 41 hours. Many important strategic decisions were made based on that "1 day" information. This is a HUGE error. And, personally, I'm pretty steamed.