• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Cannot reproduce Troop boosts not working

satch is a grrrlllll.....
  2. Cannot reproduce Troop boosts not working

I've placed 5 (6?) troop boosts for this tourney and they're not working. I'm used to them (in live) really making a significant difference in troop depletion in playing tourneys. Here....it's like they're not even there. 8-{ ~satch
  3. Discussion Release Notes version 1.132

HA!! I'm in such a "nube" situation here in Beta (seriously clinging desperately to Faerie chapter even tho' I've almost completed the Orc one). I didn't realize that players in Beta have actually been playing in it long enough to get to Chapter 18!! In live, my two cities are struggling...
  4. Discussion Release Notes version 1.132

Thank you. Y'know - I know I NEVER saw the "Geiser Trail Tracks" in any event. ALSO: OMG - those "blimps"!!!! In live I have harassed and harassed the poor devs to DO something about them. At least make them transparent instead of black.
  5. Discussion Release Notes version 1.132

HA!! After over 4 years of playing this game, you'd think I'd pretty much know everything.....but in your newest release notes, I don't know ANY of what the heck you're talking about. What are "blimps" and "Geiser Trail Tracks"? And what does it mean when you say "....when going to Merchants...
  6. FA

S'ok. I just posted a question about what happened to the FA that was announced as starting this Thursday, May 20th. Got a reply from one of the Big Pooh-Bahs that there was NO announcement about an upcoming FA May 20th. He then blocked that thread so no one could reply to it. I feel...
  7. What happened to the upcoming FA????

S'ok. We just had a new event plopped in our laps today (I must say that, so far, it's pretty cool.) But.....but....but what the he-- happened to the FA that was announced as beginning this Thursday, May 20th?????? Surely they don't expect us to do BOTH??????
  8. Faerie Queen event

Well, this is the first time I've seen it. It seems that Inno, in its never-ending quest to make us players crazy, has made a change to how we get troops we've won. For years (actually up to this event) when you won troops you got a 'clickable' icon in your Instants. When you click on it and...
  9. Faerie Queen event

S'ok. What's a "Unit Refill"????
  10. When Fun Becomes A Chore

ekarat: thanks so much for your offer of help. I've finally figured out that, once you're about halfway through 15 you can get rid of alla those "outbuildings" and just go with PPs for the capped goods which are all that's needed for the rest of the way.
  11. Answered Stonehenge

oops - make that StoneHenge in the title.....
  12. Answered Stonehenge

Just got a Stonehenge evolve on the spire. Does this mean that an event is coming down the pike that has stonehenge as the main prize 'evolve' building? I've only been on beta for a few months......some of you have been here for years. Is this for the year-ago solstice event???? (in which...
  13. When Fun Becomes A Chore

And, if I didn't enjoy my FS so much - I would be on the verge of bagging this game. Inno is LOSING MONEY!!!!
  14. When Fun Becomes A Chore

In my two 'live' cities I'm snarled and tangled in the ch15 web and the spider is approaching! Chapters 15, 16, and 17 just aren't worth the angst, trouble, WORK, and city-chewing-up involved. They are Just. Too. Hard. BUT - they're needed in order for your city to progress through...
  15. Events Reduce Level 1 Marble, Plank and Steel FActory construction time to 10s

turn workshops in workshops into workshoplevels. so a level 23 workshop outputs 23 beverages (premium twice there chapter +4) ooooo - I LIKE that one!
  16. Quests Suggestion for ongoing-always-up quest lines

How about adding in other "prizes" other than coins and supplies to the ongoing-always-up quests? Would make it more fun.
  17. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Are there lists of quests and daily prizes?
  18. New Game Features Music

LOVE the new music!!!! Please replace the live music with it. The live music is so repetitive, while I think it's pretty also, I can only stand it for about 5 minutes. Maybe make this "beta" music last for longer before it repeats?
  19. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

This is one of the most beautiful events ever! Congratulations and thank you to the artists!!! I'm remembering a 'firebird' one also?
  20. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Will feeding any of the 'birds' work for enhancing the Snow Owl's effect?