• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. I doubt this should be possible :-)

@ayvinul I did it for Traders, had -250k pop for months. Culture is so high at that point the reduction isnt much. I still had ~500k culture cost so was making 5k bonus per pick up. It didnt slow me down at all.
  2. Discussion Runeshard Changes

@SyreArca Any chance the Sanctuary/Martial Monastery and Crystal Lighthouse/Bell Spire problem is going to be fixed?
  3. Discussion Runeshard Changes

A late reply I know but yes, had it happen to some fs members.
  4. Discussion Runeshard Changes

This is a very welcome update. Since I havent seen it mentioned yet the amount of kp you can receive is tied to the amount of kp you have donated. You cant have one person receiving thousands of kp from others without donating some too, at least not in one day. It isnt much of a limit at some...
  5. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Does anyone know what is unlocked with the Ultimate Power tech? If it really is only a portrait that is such a disappointment.
  6. Discussion Tournament changes

Can someone explain how this redistribution will work please?
  7. Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

Im a big fan of the league system, I think its a good addition and adds an extra dimension to events. It will be interesting to see where I finish. The event building should give sentients at higher levels since at later chapters you need standard goods much less but overall id say this event is...
  8. Elvenar Global League

What silly questions. It adds value because the fellowships featured in it are obviously competitive and now they can see how they do across all servers instead of just their own. They count tournaments because thats how people compete week in and week out. Pulling together for an FA is one...
  9. Elvenar Global League

@edeba It would be more convenient if it were in the game and not on another website, hence the suggestion.
  10. Elvenar Global League

Big fan of this idea, great to have this info put together like this. On a side note it'd be great if inno put fellowship tournament rankings in the game as well as individual efforts. Would be a better way of ranking fellowships than by points.
  11. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

@Jammin Thanks for your previews. Always interesting to get a glimpse of whats to come.
  12. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Id like to bring up the extra chests. I play both live and beta and get 10 chests on both. When we got the 10th chest this week I got to look at the extra chests and it is so discouraging. The rewards for getting 10 chests is helpful and worth it. We get 135 kp plus extras for 40000 tournament...