• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. The Fairy

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

It looks like the amount of marble badges have been reduced with 1 in each of the 2 green waypoints with marbles in stage 3?
  2. The Fairy

Discussion Season of Dreams

I would hate having to negotiate spire in my chapter 19 city. I don't want to spend a lot a decaying resources when I can easily fight :(
  3. The Fairy

Discussion The Cauldron

My beta city is in start chapter 6, and I think the cauldron is useful. The first week I spent some coins and supplies to level up the barracks strength effect to level 35. This week I experimented with the different ingredients and found a way to get the barracks strength effect with 41.2%...
  4. The Fairy

Discussion The Cauldron

Yes, that would give the same result, I just plotted the probabilities for the different amounts of ingredients and found the formula that way :)
  5. The Fairy

Discussion The Cauldron

I think I am misunderstanding you. As far as I can see we are limited by max 25 ingredients per potion. And the probability to get an effect is 20% times square root of the number of ingredients used. So the probability is 100% when using 25 ingredients. I haven't been able to figure out how...
  6. The Fairy

Discussion The Cauldron

I think you mean runes here? I still haven't found any use for my thousands of relics, but maybe one day :)
  7. The Fairy

Discussion The Cauldron

So, I am not sure if I have quite understood how it works yet. But as I understand it: Once a week I can brew one potion, and immediately after brewing it I will drink it as many times as I have goblets. And the effects (if I get any) will start their timers when I drink the potion. So I should...
  8. The Fairy

Neighborly Help Translations

I really don't understand why it is a problem when helping others that you don't understand which kind of help they prefer? I mean, if they don't communicate in a language you know then give them whatever you want. You get the same reward (coins and maybe supplies) regardless if you gave the...
  9. The Fairy

Neighborly Help Translations

If you force players to only write English in game, then I think you will loose a good part of the beta players:(
  10. The Fairy

Yes, that matches what I see.
  11. The Fairy

@Jackluyt Chapter 6: Bracelets: 6800 Coins: 1344k
  12. The Fairy

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

@Jackluyt I think the first two of my screenshots were tutorial ones - I think I skipped the tutorial...
  13. The Fairy

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

@Jackluyt I don't know how many there are, but here are what I have right now. I am in chapter 6 if that has any importance.
  14. The Fairy

Trader Make trader available during upgrade

I am usually able to time it so I don't need the trader while it is upgrading. But if I get desperate I can use time boosters for the remaining part. I find it a lot harder to not be able to train troops in the barracks, training ground and mercenary camp while those are upgrading, so I usually...
  15. The Fairy

Edit - sorry, you are right, I was sure it was 15 last FA, but checking my notes it was 20.
  16. The Fairy

Wonder badges require 20 kp instead of 15 kp.
  17. The Fairy

I doubt this should be possible :-)

Yes - here is my pop during the last FA - my people refused to live in the slum I had created: (I had to remove a residence or two to make room for 5 day military booster buildings.)
  18. The Fairy

I doubt this should be possible :-)

Why not - you just can't build/upgrade any buildings requiring pop before you have enough positive pop again.
  19. The Fairy

Does anyone know if there are any changes to the pit?
  20. The Fairy

So far I love the changes. But I do admit I am a little worried about the following: on mobile I am worried if someone accidentally opens the chest while checking who has donated. But this may just be me? So if possible move the info about who have donated somewhere else? Maybe somewhere easier...