• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Gratitude and congratulations to the Elvenar team

8 years ago you gave us the Elvenar. I remember that we celebrate the birthday of the game in June. But I also noticed that Elvenar was released on April 8, 2015. On this occasion, I have prepared a small gift for the InnoGames team and for everyone who support and play the Elvenar. A small...
  2. Elvenar Fan Art

First of all, thanks to creaters of Elvenar! This game inspires :) I tryied to create something with Elvenar theme. You can see my 3d creation with Elvenar Character But... It's shame for me! I don't know the name of this wood elf. Could you please tell me her name? I choose this character...
  3. Events Chance to find more chests for helping neighbors

Sorry for another idea, but you might find it interesting. There is a proposal to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the Lucky Leprechaun. What luck would I like to find in the game? Now in the Elvenar we can find only 3 chests for the neighborhood help. Of course, if you have no building from...
  4. City New type of ground (fillers 1x1) with useful properties

I'm absolutely in love with this game and the designer's works. You create a lot of awesome buildings and objects. But I have a mess in my city on the live server. Buildings overlap each other. Many beautiful objects merge into a mess. I can leave empty spaces between objects but I'd like to...