• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. DeepTerminal

Bear Artifacts crafting in MA?

Do we know if and when Bear Artifacts will appear as recipes in the MA for 3 blueprints? I still see Stonehenge and Phoenix Artifacts occasionally in my MAs. Now sure if it's intended. Thanks.
  2. DeepTerminal

How difficult is it to full-clear the spire at the end of the tech tree?

I've been reading a lot of discussions on here, and people are saying that past Ch. 15, there's no significant military upgrades and tourney & spire get harder. I'm currently a few techs away from finishing ch.15 (in my main live city), and I'm seriously considering if I should stop at the...
  3. DeepTerminal

Copper Dragon changes size in Ch 17?

According to Elvenarchitect, Copper Dragon changes from 4x3 to 3x2 in chapter 17. This never happens to any event building. Can anyone confirm that this is true?
  4. DeepTerminal

Which Bear should I go for?

On my live world, I have 5 Bear Artifact from last year. I'm in Amuni, fight tourneys but do not have Fire Phoenix. From a long term perspective, is the Brown Bear still the most valuable? Thanks!