• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. DeepTerminal

Discussion Elvarian Games

Has anyone else kept track of what the correct order of daily prizes are? @Jackluyt 's list on platinum leaf and @iDavis 's website give different lists. The list I've been making aligns more with iDavis's list. I remember seeing Manta Boat repeated on Day 16, between Seahorse Monument and...
  2. DeepTerminal

Discussion Elvarian Games

I really hope they repeat Manta Ray towards the end. Players who don't have Burning Pools can really benefit from it. Even Burning Pool has slightly lower yield compared to Manta Ray until Ch. 18.
  3. DeepTerminal

Fixed [36712] Mobile App - upgrade using royal restoration doesn’t work

On US live (mobile), I had this bug with one of my Burning Pools. But another Burning Pools worked fine. I teleported the bugged one into inventory and put it back, and then it worked.
  4. DeepTerminal

Bear Artifacts crafting in MA?

Do we know if and when Bear Artifacts will appear as recipes in the MA for 3 blueprints? I still see Stonehenge and Phoenix Artifacts occasionally in my MAs. Now sure if it's intended. Thanks.
  5. DeepTerminal

Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Does anyone know if the T7 goods decay every day? The announcement doesn't mention it.
  6. DeepTerminal

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Why are the FA rewards Carnival artifacts (that evolve Everblossom Sleigh)? Aren't they supposed to be Ashen Phoenix artifacts???
  7. DeepTerminal

How difficult is it to full-clear the spire at the end of the tech tree?

Thanks for the reply. I don't have a fire chicken, and I usually do 1800 tourney points. I don't have a training grounds or merc camp, and I find spire fights very difficult with the normal troops. I do have a level 10 Brown Bear giving me Orc Warriors, Orc Strategists, Vallorian Guards, and...
  8. DeepTerminal

How difficult is it to full-clear the spire at the end of the tech tree?

I've been reading a lot of discussions on here, and people are saying that past Ch. 15, there's no significant military upgrades and tourney & spire get harder. I'm currently a few techs away from finishing ch.15 (in my main live city), and I'm seriously considering if I should stop at the...
  9. DeepTerminal

Undocumented changes

In the latest mobile app (1.120.1), the icon for Valentines Artifact changed to the chariot. Seems related to the upcoming evolving building in the February event.
  10. DeepTerminal

Discussion Release Notes version 1.120

If you're talking about the small icon, I actually prefer the smaller circular icons. It makes the whole tree looks compact and simple at a glance.
  11. DeepTerminal

Discussion Release Notes version 1.120

Is it just me or have they brought back the small circle icons for the research tree in the mobile app?
  12. DeepTerminal

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Today's daily is Goblin Gift Shop (3x3 pop/culture), a new building from this event and one of the highest pop/tile buildings in the game. For Chapters 10-16, it offers more pop/tile than Magic Residence, but gives very little culture. Pop/tile comparison:
  13. DeepTerminal

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

There are no 2 evolving buildings. Goddess of Wishes is an expiring building.
  14. DeepTerminal

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

The only decent daily prizes are Dr. Freakenspleen and Headless Halloween. They have roughly the same pop/tile but Headless Halloween give more culture. The rest are all trash, worse than Lava Codex (for culture), Orc Nest (for orcs), and Festival Merchant (for seeds).
  15. DeepTerminal

Did anyone see what the last daily prize is? There should be a 22nd daily prize after the Mausoleum Wedding which only lasted 9 hours before the event ended.
  16. DeepTerminal

Copper Dragon changes size in Ch 17?

According to Elvenarchitect, Copper Dragon changes from 4x3 to 3x2 in chapter 17. This never happens to any event building. Can anyone confirm that this is true?
  17. DeepTerminal

The minigame is great, finally requires some strategy as opposed to just opening chest in the optimal order. For those who can't even figure out how to play it, video games are probably not for them...
  18. DeepTerminal

Introducing Global Chat for Beta!

its 2020 and people still not using discord? wow
  19. DeepTerminal

Just took a look at the 6 new buildings - all terrible. The existing buildings they give us better be decent.. Gargoyle Fountain 2x2 mana terrible https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_october_xx_gargoyle_fountain/ The Mausoleum Wedding 4x3 orcs worse than orc nest...
  20. DeepTerminal

does anyone have the per-chapter stats of the new daily buildings? Here's the list so far: Gargoyle Fountain The Mausoleum Wedding Pumpkin Patch 10% PP Lonely Scarecrow Disturbed Resting Place @Jackluyt 's note has the stats for ch. 12. It doesn't seem like elvenarchitect has added them yet.