• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. NEW website Elvenstats.com!

elvenstat no more working to import new city , we can see how valuable is this site with capability to import city in elvenarchitect (time of the year when it's most used to prepare adventure)
  2. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

good news , this time announcement is right on time , we know we have to prepare our cities this week end , the bad new not a week break as usual between the event end and start of adventure ...
  3. Is Beta dying?

beta is not working as intended , some bug are reported and still in investigation one week later on a potential side effect of chapter migration, and migration is schedule to go live next week ...
  4. Fixed [44550] RR upgrades into next chapter without researching Advanced Scouts is possible

my guess previous rule : change of chapter after validation of first technology (including magical building increase capability) new rule due to bad implementation of chapter 5 migration, instead of automatic validation of first techno , change of the rule , chapter 5 validated when chest open...
  5. Fixed [44550] RR upgrades into next chapter without researching Advanced Scouts is possible

need to be investigated BEFORE chapter migration in live ... to avoid introducing impact on big cities that could change of chapter due to this bug
  6. Fixed [44550] RR upgrades into next chapter without researching Advanced Scouts is possible

i did not want to change of chapter on my level 3 coty , but far more not upgrade my end of tech chapter 15 !!! this last change is worse and no communication about it
  7. Chapter Migration feedback

i enjoy playing adventure with my small city , and i was looking what will occur for next one from level 3 to level 5 , no increase of town hall capacity, no residence upgrade , but requirement from 1 bag is 231k will move to 812 k (multiplied by 3.5) for manufacture 1 size upgrade giving...
  8. Chapter Migration feedback

in fact after migration, as scoot research is not completed you are chapter 4 not 5 ? and perhaps have to complete so much province that it will takes several weeks and according resources to explore and complete them. so no more dungeon for a long time i have thought that migration will move...
  9. Chapter Migration feedback

moving from chapter 3 to five , do we get the 5 extensions of chapter 4 ?
  10. Chapter Migration feedback

on live, i have a dedicated FA city blocked in chapter 3 , i don't want to be in chapter 5 , and this such big change will take me weeks and huge quantity of resources to have all building at the right level. During that time , i won't be able to climb spire or play tournament , all resources...
  11. Duplicate still message version outdated after update

Game version: 1.174.1-b19abc7-256 Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: android 9 Operating System or Mobile Device:redmi note 7 Screen resolution: Account name: guivou Humans or Elves: Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens...
  12. Discussion Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

+27 on a total of 4866 is 0.55 % , ridiculous
  13. Discussion Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

only 185 , all quests done , connected 2 or 3 times / day , not much luck with flavor loot , first time so far from 260
  14. Discussion The Season of Joy

this quest is very difficult (based on 5%or 10% luck) , it can be discarted but unfortunately for me reappear same day just after ending another quest==> can you remove it in the list or reduce frequency ?
  15. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

it remains more than 7 days .... no error in announcement
  16. Discussion Season of Dreams

need luck tomorow with the 4 daily quests to get the remaining 20 points for 53 reward and liitle bit dispointed by last reward 7 ancien knowledge or 10% PP is not much
  17. Discussion The Cauldron

definitely a big failure , 2 weeks in a row with 47% of luck x max goblet , no effect at all
  18. Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

impossible to get event quest with android .... after launching game on pc it's ok on android ....
  19. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

the map type h is more difficult than previous one , even if the goal is to do one path per map with the difficult beginning we have not enough statues and bs for blue path on map 3 and with difficulties with coin not enough coin for orange path ...
  20. Discussion Season of Dreams

on monday , as daily quest , to get relics is not the easiest (but doable with magic academy for ex )