• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Runeshard Changes

Don´t blame INNO if players makes stupid mistakes. After all it´s common knowledge, that L1, 6, 11, 16, 21, and 26 use runes and goods to upgrade, and the rest (up to 30) use KP and relics to upgrade :cool: If unaware of this, then (as one of the few things) upgrade costs of wonders is pretty...
  2. Discussion Runeshard Changes

Pardon my french: But how the heck will giving your troops more health make the fights harder o_O It´s the other way around. This is by far the most effective way to reduce boosting: Be in FS together, or be close on the map. The first you can do something about, the second you can´t. You´re...
  3. Discussion Release Notes version 1.144

It´s pretty annoying, that the produced CC disappeared. It cost me a few timeboosters (and relics) to make new ones for the event. But I like, that they don´t clutter the storage anymore. They´re to precious to me, so I would never disenchant them anyway ;)
  4. Communication Notification page frames

I agree, that a tab for leaving/joining guilds is a waste. A tab for rewards (AW help/ FA chests etc.) would be nice. I also agree, that a distinction between NH from FS and non-FS is odd. What I don´t understand is where you get the 10x8 messages from. I have 10 pages with 6 notifications, and...
  5. Discussion Balancing Changes: Moonstone Library

I back this entirely. Btw. I would find it strange, if the gum tree ch. 9-11 produced gum regardless of boost o_O If they change it from ch. 12 to balance things out (I like that), why not from ch. 9?
  6. Discussion Balancing Changes: Moonstone Library

You´re right ofc, but the marked is pretty dead. 16 posts (2 pages) I had, when I checked for offers. So if you need something in a rush: Pray you got a good active FS. Eltina has the problem, that her fellows can´t make sentient goods :( She likes us anyway, to some degree ;)
  7. Chapter 19 coming soon?

It was more of a statement than a question. I got the impression, that they didn´t know, when we couldn´t get a straight answer. I´m fully aware, that quests don´t mean mandatory. This contributed to the impresion. They altered the research cost, to compensate for bad information. If they have...
  8. Chapter 19 coming soon?

Well it puzzles me a bit, that the devs didn´t know, if end chapter research is mandatory on not :rolleyes: When you climb the tech tree, there should be NO uncertainty about a tech being mandatory. That goes for endtech as well :mad: And btw. how do they calculate tournament squad size, when...
  9. Discussion Tournament changes

It is a big difference indeed. The larger city should be able to produce more troops (and goods), and make up for some of the gap. The big question is: how much can you increase your production with the extra space and wonderlevels? @Lovec Krys How far can the two cities go on a "normal"...
  10. Discussion Release Notes version 1.142

Most of the icons I understand (moneybag, grasping hand, shoppinglist, cart). But what the heck, is the black plastic bucket turned upside down, supposed to symbolize? I´m only in woodelves chapter, so I don´t have the tab yet, and I really don´t have a clue o_O Is it upgrade? Then use an arrow...
  11. New Game Features Demote Inactive Arch Mages

Maybe players ain´t supposed to migrate all the time :p The quarentine is in line with this. If you stay with the same FS for a long time, then the loss of a single weeks FS spire/tournament rewards, is a minor annoyence to get to a more suitable FS. If you often swich FS for various reasons...
  12. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

INNO wants to up the gold reward in spire. That makes sense since some ppl. (me included), don´t think the efford is worth the reward. But I support you a bit of the way. Well cutting down on diamond use is always an advantage, or don´t you think top FA FS care about diamonds? I think you´re...
  13. Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

As much as I hate the formular (and I do), I almost hate the discussion about the formular more. Can ppl. plz stay on topic. I don´t read the other treads, to be fed reruns of reruns of reruns of tournament formular complaints o_O:eek::rolleyes::mad:
  14. Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

Not 2 but 3. 1. click: one point from bar 2. click: the free kp 3. click: the 9 points from bar But the first click have to to be spent on something else: - tech tree (if you have space) - own AW (which goes directly against the swap tread idea) - target shooting AW outside of FS None of the 3...
  15. Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Last year i only got the building to 9, but I made some horrid stratetic decisions :oops: This year I got 11 tokens (but also used some diamonds) My alts on live got their tokens last year with no problems nor use of diamonds (11 each). It´s not my impression, that they´re more scarce in this...
  16. Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Well I haven´t read the whole tread, but I still se a lot complain, that´s not the same as the rest of the events. I like that it´s not the same. You have to consider how you progress/use your different light sources. It´s kind of an adventure :) The way you get currencies is the same, but I...
  17. Chapter 19 coming soon?

You´re welcome to punish me ;)
  18. Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

When you have the excact number of KP to take the swap tread. Let´s say you have been off-line for a period, and have 20 KP to throw in the tread. Now you have to use your one free KP first, and then click the remainig 19 points one of a time. That suck :mad: I know there are workaronds, but...
  19. Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

My FS has just unlocked the KP sharing perk. We do swap treads, and I have no problems incorporating the free KP. But it annoys me, that the "free KP" button replaces the "bulk kp" button. I think it´s lame, that you have to use the free one before giving the bulk KP o_O I think, that it more...
  20. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

I´m not Arch Mage nor Mage in my FS, and I can see what´s saved up (32 points in spire) by clicking on the green "+". So the sole problem is, that you can´t see your "savings" outside of spire/tournament. INNO said, that perk system is being rolled out a bit at a time. So I don´t know, if it´s...