• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Ursus Major

Is Beta dying?

Well, I will not go on discord too. And really, I don't see which kind of progress it is to propose us such a tool ??? Elevenar spend a prescious time creating a new platform when players don't ask for it. What's the point for the discord ? I have try to reach the announcement of the new season...
  2. Ursus Major

Atlas les géants recruiting

HELLO fellows We are still looking for news members ^^ Big account, small account, you are wellcome amoung us Do not hesitate to contact us if you want some more details or, if you have any question have a good game
  3. Ursus Major

Atlas les géants recruiting

hello Beta players :) We are an active and international fellowship ranked 6th. We offer help, support, exchange to progress. We share our tips to the players how needed Our brotherhood, which exist for more than 5 years, is stable, and we share with those who wish our experiences We do...
  4. Ursus Major

Fixed [44324] Wrong quests?

I am in the same situation. I. hope like Martia that we will abble to keep the rewards that we have gain like that ^^
  5. Ursus Major

Duplicate building display problem

Game version: v1.174-beta.2-(e5e0242) - html5 (2023-04-11 22:26) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Ventura 13.2.1 Operating System or Mobile Device: Google Screen resolution: Account name: Ursus Major Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: __some of the...
  6. Ursus Major

Fixed [43285] Incorrect position if current progress indicator in Season UI

same thing for me but much further in the progression :
  7. Ursus Major

Discussion The Cauldron

With the new update of the cauldron, we have a player in our fellowship ow is blocked on his tech tree, even if he has unlock the cauldron too. Does someone have te same problem please?
  8. Ursus Major

Discussion The Cauldron

How can the cauldron be involved in quest and event ??? If we have brew yet some potion, we have to wait one week to be abble to do an other one. Does that mean that the player will be blocked for one week in his quest line ??? absolutely ridiculous for the 4 fellowship (3 lives and Beta) none...
  9. Ursus Major

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

Yes, time and cost are the real problem
  10. Ursus Major

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

I am not found of this event for several points : 1- to have remove the "any goods" to standard goods. A lot of players have finished all chapters, we don't have a lot of those manufactories, or worst some guys don't have anymore of them. It became very hard to do those quests. 2- Inno has also...
  11. Ursus Major

Duplicate bug in the fellowship window

Game version: v1.156-beta.6-(38ffdfe) - html5 (2022-07-06 18:24) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google chrome Version 98.0.4758.109 (Build officiel) (x86_64) Operating System or Mobile Device:IOS mac big sur 11.5.1 Screen resolution: retina 16 pouces (3072 × 1920) Account name...
  12. Ursus Major

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Well, i found this new system very relevant. It's effective and makes the FA really much easier for the players. I appreciate also as a mage to be able to see who has played or not, but the icon is quiet very hard to find. Maybe that's a progress I suggest. But for the rest thanks really !
  13. Ursus Major

Not a Bug the promotion icon opens the elvenar news windows

Game version: v1.149-beta.6-(f310b0d) - html5 (2022-03-01 18:23) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: IOS mac big sur 11.5.1 Operating System or Mobile Device: Screen resolution: Account name: Ursus Major Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 =...
  14. Ursus Major

Discussion The Buried City

Really, I don't find this building interesting at all, I will not spend diamonds on that. The time boost might be more interesting if there were much much higher.
  15. Ursus Major

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

Edit Marindor: Please don't spoil the fun for the rest, but use spoiler tags instead. I've already added them for you this time.
  16. Ursus Major

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

First of all thanks for this new building with unurium !!! great . Really , at last something usefull for the old players ;) But why do we gain relics ??? really ??? I can understand that the new players can be interseted by winning them... But the old ones ??? we have plenty of them Why did...
  17. Ursus Major

Chapter 19 coming soon?

Thanks Marindor for the respons We. are quiet a lot of people in the same situation than Jaxon on the lives, so I have the same question than Jaxom from 3 fellowships thank you for taking the time to respond
  18. Ursus Major

Chapter 19 coming soon?

is it possible that the moderators answer the question asked: should we activate the 2 wonders of the 18th chapter to access the next chapter please ???
  19. Ursus Major

Chapter 19 coming soon?

Well, I am agree with Jaxom, it's "Rather stupid to do mislead your most loyal players. I really wish that someone would confirm this before the chapter is released." On the chapter "the trader of Unur" we didn’t need to activate the two wonders to move on to chapter 18. If Inno confirms the...
  20. Ursus Major

Chapter 19 coming soon?

Hello, no you need at least to activated one of them for the final quest. The best one, (it's my point of view of course) is the temple of spirit witch gave you unurium... that save some divine seeds of your trader