• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. User Interface Chapter 18 - multiple merchant trading

Currently when we want to trade ascended goods with several merchants we have to open each merchant and select th goods to trade on each merchant. (On app at least) My suggestion would be to add a feature to start trades with the same goods with all unlocked merchants at once, similar to what...
  2. Not a Bug New spire rewards in current spire

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Version 1.119.2-82... (zz 1.120) HTML5 Yes/No: is there Flash/HTML5 for app ? Game world: zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version...
  3. User Interface Graphic settings on app.

Option to stop animations is missing on app. Moving in my chapter 17 city is a bit laggy, even on a tablet more recent than the game. (The world map is quite laggy too, but I don't see anything simple we can do about it.)
  4. Fixed [34355] Bug with member searching feature

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) HTML5 Yes/No: is there Flash/HTML5 for app ? Game world: zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android, not sure of version...
  5. Not a Bug Players with rank 0

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) HTML5 Yes/No: is there Flash/HTML5 for app ? Game world: zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android, not sure of version...
  6. Fixed [34356] Mobile - "Find Members" app feature - names wrongly sorted

7. Cannot reproduce Big bug with reasearch tree

8. Gambling in Craftsino

Spending 50 :diamond: to get 5 random recipes... this really sounds like gambling. (I'm not even sure there aren't legal issues.)
  9. Fixed [34137] Storyline quest still undeclinable after entering new chapter

10. Indicate production costs on buildings menu

Summary See information about production options of a building before building it. Description The idea is to be able to see the production options and costs of buildings' productions via the buildings menu (or at the very least in the wiki), before actually placing the building. This would...
  11. User Interface App - add tooltip for building connection

The last icon, appearing on Buildings menu for guest race buildings that require touching another guest race building, gives no clue about which buildings it should touch to work. We should be able to click on the icon to get a tooltip that gives detailed information about which building it...
  12. Not a Bug Event - redundant choice in quest

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Version 1.115.1-... (zz 1.116) HTML5 Yes/No: is there Flash/HTML5 for app ? Game world: zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version...
  13. Not a Bug Event - misplaced captors when placing candle etc.

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Version 1.114.2-... (zz 1.115) HTML5 Yes/No: is there Flash/HTML5 for app ? Game world: zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version...
  14. Stop HIDING the rules !!

Stop hiding the rules... It's been two months since I wrote this in my signature after posting this... and it's time for me to open a thread about this. First, the hidden Tournament/Spire formula : I already explained in the post linked above why hiding the formula was bad for strategy. Now we...
  15. Events Evolving buildings

Give us a way to get artifacts regularly (but not easily). Make evolving building bases available once for free (as it is now), and the following ones buyable for real money. Pros : Allows new players to get access to old evolving buildings (again, the current way to give us such...
  16. Elite Archer in end-game ?

When the 3 training queues had been announced players said it could give a great advantage to humans because elves can't train units as powerful as human priests in barracks. Having an Elven end-game city on live I looked at barracks units that can be more than cannon fodder, and I found Elite...
  17. Text Inconstistency in the definition of "enchantments"

The Wiki claims pet food and teleport building are enchantments, and they are displyed as such in inventory : https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Enchantments However, quests that ask to gain or use enchantments are not counting these, and when this has been reported as a bug mods said...
  18. City Rebalancing AWs

Idea : The power of AWs is meant to grow with game progress, but it actually is scaled on factors like completed provinces, squad size and MH level that doesn't reflect the power of the city very accurately. I'd purpose to instead scale AW production on factors more relevant of the power of the...
  19. Fixed [33474] Military Buildings - outdated information

20. Not a Bug Keyboard vanishing while typing messages in forum on tablet

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) (but does this matter for a forum bug ?) HTML5 Yes/No: is there Flash/HTML5 for app ? Game world: zz1 Browser/IOS/Android +...