• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Not a Bug Game won't load on browser or loads very slowly

yeah this one is talking a while they must have it a major snag
  2. Fixed [35005] Incorrect collect icons appearing

here also google chrome on PC
  3. Fixed [34933] Notifications not loading

Yep I just went into game. Received stage 2 prizes and my notifications aren't showing again
  4. Fixed [34933] Notifications not loading

mine came back for a while it would only let me do one visit from notifications then i had to reload but it's working now i'll see what happens the next time we collect a reward
  5. Fixed [34933] Notifications not loading

Mine is still bugged I use chrome
  6. User Interface Builder improvement

i like this also
  7. Beta is down ?

did you place the evolving building? what level is it? i got the "server update" right after i evolved it to 4 well aren't they just geniuses
  8. Beta is down ?

caught me right in the middle of resetting my factories and stuff now all that production time is being wasted :(
  9. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

I just buy packages but I can see where it would be useful to have a 'quantity' drop down
  10. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

A couple tricks I use that can help. If it says "gain" I get what I can from special buildings that give goods. And when it allows you to do T1 T2 or T3 I go with T3, that way if it is followed by "produce T1" I still have those available. But I have to tell you. These tasks aren't hard just...
  11. FA Lock in Fellowship Adventures waypoint

FA is a team event so I don't think limiting individual choice is a big deal If there was a choice between what is being voted on here and highlighting I would take highlighting I know in my FS, once the desired points were taken care of the mages would open the others up for that purpose We...