• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Skillpowers

Implemented [Events] pet food problem

:confused: yeah problem not really fixed
  2. Skillpowers

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

its different now
  3. Skillpowers

Discussion The Great Excavation

can anyone even complete the set without using diamonds? im in gold league with 198 points and only 6 days quests left to go....i feel they messed up with the change from 420 package to 140....why change something that isn't broken.
  4. Skillpowers

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

or maybe its for next season
  5. Skillpowers

Discussion The Cauldron

i think the cauldron is great to help with tournement etc and to fight in tower , it just need a waaaay better way to explain how it exacly works and maybe give a few examples in a video with combinations of potions
  6. Skillpowers

Discussion The Cauldron

question about the special effects , if you use 10000 spell fragments for better special effect , is it a 1x use for all 4-5 cups to use? thats what it seems now (just want to confirm)
  7. Skillpowers

Discussion Season of Dreams

i think also 2 daily refresh tasks , specially since ive seen on beta tasks for tower etc , would be bad if you already completed it.
  8. Skillpowers

2500 diamonds was already to much for what you get for the buildings as top player, now its 3000......what a joke
  9. Skillpowers

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

i had done the quest before i finished the products (but then this bug happend later when i logged in ), then i did 10 tournement provinces and it just got changed from 6 to 12 for some reason , then just like the post above i tried 1 spire chest and it completed
  10. Skillpowers

Fixed [42939] Incorrect event quest

every single quest is like this , i completed that part of the quest and it changed to now
  11. Skillpowers

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

works for me on chrome
  12. Skillpowers

this weekly quest and any other similar should change to "anyone" ancient wonder just like quests similar to events.
  13. Skillpowers

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

might just cancel the hole thing and replace it with something else
  14. Skillpowers

Fixed wrong collect in FA

eumn im not sure what you tyring to explain but i assume that you can't collect multiple badges at once (thesame badge) , that it went back to the old fellowship method of collecting badges , hopefully this is just a bug that got introduced from changing the badges on the maps
  15. Skillpowers

seems its fixed now with the update , says 14 hrs 16 min now
  16. Skillpowers

yeah its a bug clearly , same problem here
  17. Skillpowers

4 buildings of that season pass are good , others are just from recent events and also a bad price at nr 41 (20% portal profit) , if some of the season pass buildings were a little more unique like the heavy melee shrine (other 2 new ones not added to the prices) it would be worth it paying the...
  18. Skillpowers

maybe refresh , works for me