• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Not a Bug No event i APP

I’ve been patient for the last week, but come on guys … it’s now Monday, still no update for iOS users.
  2. Atlas “Les Géants” is Recruiting

We are recruiting again as real life issues have arisen for a few members.
  3. Atlas “Les Géants” is Recruiting

Join our strong and drama-free team for great rewards earned each week. Achieving Gold in the Spire and 15+ chests per tourney, as well as active KP threads. If interested, please send an in-game message to Reikiryl and Velik. Thanks!
  4. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Collection problem appears to be fixed now. I know, too little too late.
  5. Fixed [34251] Spire Essence and earned points not shown correctly on mobile (iPad & iPhone)

Game version: 1.116.2-c824643-256 (zz 1.118) HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: ZZ beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad Pro IOS 14..1; iPhone XS IOS 13.6.1 Screen resolution: Account name: Reikiryl Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility:5/5...
  6. Daily player looking to grow quickly and contribute to active group

My city on Beta is small now (Ch 2) but I’ve grown my other city on Winyandor to Ch 6 in 5 months. I’m a daily player, contributing regularly with trades and regular visits. Enjoy Tourneys, the Spire and FAs. Looking forward to hearing from you! Reikiryl