• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Pauly7

Other Add Blueprint in the Spire

If a team has anything close to a full roster and everyone simply shows up and plays a few tournament rounds that everyone can do with minimal losses, then they will open 10 chests. It no longer requires any thought.
  2. Pauly7

Discussion Easier Neighbourly Help

Yes, but the new browser method is way easier.
  3. Pauly7

Discussion Easier Neighbourly Help

So this change is only for the browser version?
  4. Pauly7

abysmal in-games messages

You could also add scores of other deficiencies. Essentially the message system is so archaic that most features that have been used for the last 10 years are not included. To add one more that annoys me particularly, though - If typing a message on the mobile app I can type about 5 or 6 lines...
  5. Pauly7

Units remaining after fight counter- An unwelcome change

I can't see anything is different from normal. What am I looking for? Has the change been reverted or is it on PC only?
  6. Pauly7

Hi everyone

Welcome @Stephen1
  7. Pauly7

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

It seems from the comments that I have to go update the app in order to make this event work, which I will now do. What I'm wondering, though, isn't the app supposed to prompt us to update when it wants to? Clearly a lot of us are running old versions. Incidentally, I'm on 1.143, apparently two...
  8. Pauly7

Spire UI - Show zero scores in Spire and Tournament

I think it would be a nice addition. However there are two other glaring issues with the recording of Spire scores which are, in my humble opinion, much more important: Individual Spire scores not remaining available to view after the weekly Spire finishes Being able to see what players scored...
  9. Pauly7

Answered Diamonds Prices.

Have you all not realised that the price of diamonds goes up and down based on how many you buy? Stop buying them for a whole and they get cheaper... and vice versa.
  10. Pauly7

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

There are some combinations that people can complain about, but this is hardly one of them. So you wait until Sunday. There's plenty of time.
  11. Pauly7

Discussion Release Notes version 1.142

What about on mobile?
  12. Pauly7

Discussion Release Notes version 1.142

Apologies for the bluntness, but this is one of the worst visual amendments ever. It's so much more difficult now... I don't know if it's meant to remove the reliance on language, but that's different from server to server anyway.
  13. Pauly7

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

So, my contribution... I like the fact that there's an event which is something a bit different, but I'm left overall frustrated with it. There doesn't seem to be a lot to play for with a weak grand prize and when it seems to cost thousands of event currency just in the pursuit of a single daily...
  14. Pauly7

Fixed [37686] can't claim rewards from ended event quest line

It disappeared eventually. I'm not sure what did it.
  15. Pauly7

Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2021

So I completed the quests and spent all the currency today. I also found myself to be particularly lucky winning bonus keys. So, having opened the best spheres for artefacts, I was quite surprised to have finished with only 8 artefacts. I would understand if I'd been unlucky, but I haven't. I...
  16. Pauly7

Fixed [37686] can't claim rewards from ended event quest line

I have the everlasting green tick also.
  17. Pauly7

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Maybe it's a gamma?
  18. Pauly7

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Thanks for that. It would be nice if they could give us that info themselves though.
  19. Pauly7

Discussion Elvarian Games

Spent all my currency today. Easily got the 9 artefacts using Soggy's picks. I'm over half way to the second base, but won't get it (not that I want it). Currently I'm in Silver, with about 7 points clear. I've been a bit out of it these last few weeks too, so I imagine I missed a fair amount of...