• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Season of Secrets

Just got the announcement in my city, clicked on the link and it forced me to try to log in to Discord, instead of taking me to an announcement here on the forum. Yes, I know Inno already announced that the forums will be shut down in a few months, but because of that time, it is reasonable to...
  2. Confirmed [42425] Log in issues following scheduled downtime

It loaded into my smaller Beta city and then after I collected one of the repeating quests, it gave me a new quest that looked like it was from chapter 3 or 4. It had a green check mark, so I clicked to complete it and that caused an internal error. This other city has the new version of...
  3. Won't fix Winter Magic 2022 quest/event length issue

This may not specifically count as a bug, but I did not want it buried in the event feedback thread. The event is listed as going from Nov 11-Dec 12, or 32 days. We have 97 total quests, so 97 minus 32 leaves 65 quests to do right away before starting the daily quests. I have reached quest...
  4. Not a Bug Succulent Crabs building error

The new Succulent Crabs building does not have correct change to goods on upgrade. As with all other buildings that will provide the normal orcs, when gotten in chapter 8, or upgraded with RRs to chapter 8, they give orcs. This building still gives tier 3 goods in chapter 8 and does not change...
  5. Random prizes from expiring buildings now visible!

This has been announced as coming to the Live servers with this week's update and has now been available on Beta for an unknown amount of time, though probably was part of the 1.154 Beta update we got last week, but have been told nothing about. On browser, mouse over the production icon on...
  6. Test for chapter 4 research requirement for tournament?

More than one person has been posting this to the Facebook groups:
  7. Not a Bug Not all FA stage chest opening notifications showing in browser

Game version: v1.149-beta.7-(455490c) - html5 (2022-03-02 17:54) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: browser Reproducibility: unique situation, so no way to duplicate in same fellowship/city Current situation: Not all notifications for opening of FA stage chest showing in...
  8. Live version of update 1.147 includes changes to FA

Nice of Beta to tell us about this stuff. /sarcasm https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-147.29578/
  9. Fixed [38608] Vault of Wisdom Level 1 production screen

Game version: v1.144-beta.9-(c8a4236) - html5 (2021-12-13 09:04) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser - current version of Chrome Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: productions do not fit in the screen. the two locked...
  10. Text Error in 2nd quest of chapter 19

The 2nd quest for chapter 19 asks for the player to scout/complete 600 provinces, while the 13th quest only asks for 570 completed provinces, and it only takes 560 provinces to enter chapter 19. Was this a typo and meant to be a different amount, as someone who has exactly 560 provinces...
  11. Spectral Stone in Spire [screenshot]

The location of the Spectral Stone in the Spire has been visible for a while now in the mobile version, but I have finally gotten the first one from the grand prizes in the Winter event, and here is how it looks in the browser version when you have one or more of them. When you have zero, the...
  12. Cannot reproduce All text is unreadable is browser version

What is this mess? It was fine about two hours ago, around midnight Eastern US time. This is Chrome, current build. Checked mobile app and it is displaying normal text. v1.142-beta.6-(4c23186) - html5 (2021-11-09 22:23) Edit: after reloading the game a couple of times, and closing the browser...
  13. Chapter 19 coming soon?

Chapter 18 was added just over 6 months ago and Inno has tried to stick to a schedule of a new chapter every 6 months. That technically makes them a few days late already in adding it, but with us testing the Perks right now, I am guessing they do not want to deal with bugs from that and chapter...
  14. Text Error in Spire Perk point-spending message

Browser version using Chrome, though I guess none of that matters for a text error, but as can be seen, this is in the Spire, but it says Tournament and not Spire.
  15. Duplicate Current Daily Prize Awarded is wrong chapter

This is not a tooltip issue, the game actually awarded a chapter 1 building to my chapter 11 city:
  16. Fixed [TECH-5848] Game Terminated Error

Twice tonight, while trying to click on the flowers for the prizes, I have gotten this error. Current version of Chrome and Windows 10.
  17. Fixed [35986] New Ascended Goods Merchant offers showing in Trader for players not in chapter 18

On both browser and mobile app, the new chapter 18 Merchant trades are showing in the normal Trader for my chapter 11 city. This should not be happening, I would assume.
  18. Not a Bug Missing final daily essence prize for Phoenix event

Loaded the game in both browser with Chrome and the Android version of the app and it is missing in both. Since the new format for events started, including the event lasting 10 extra hours past the end of the final quest day, we have still received a last daily reward of the event currency at...
  19. New Game Features Chapter 7 and the making of Ambrosia and Night Essence

As everyone who has played at least this far has experienced, Ambrosia and Night Essence require a minimum Portal level before these goods can be collected and stored, yet they can be produced in the Farms before the Portal is the correct level. I have lost count of the many, many times I have...
  20. Duplicate Missing info in world map encounters

The rewards have disappeared from all my world map encounters: Windows 10 - HTML5 - current version of Chrome - current version of Beta - v1.120-beta.18-(1b4ca18) - html5 (2020-12-22 16:59)