• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

They did not bother to give out an anniversary gift last year, so I would be very surprised if we get one this year
  2. Blessing of the Phoenix

I am at 241 and have what I think is good luck in winning extra currency, but with 5 days left, it still feels tight for getting the final artifact at 260.
  3. Season of Dreams

To follow up on this, I completed every daily and weekly task, did not buy the pass or feed the new phoenix. I was able to get all 50 stage prizes and open two bonus chests and had 45 petals leftover. The bonus chests stayed at the pre-change cost of 130, so that was 305 more petals than needed...
  4. Season of Dreams

They made the 50 prize points require more petals this season, than in past seasons, so you would probably be at 50, or a lot closer, if not for that. In previous seasons, there were exactly enough quests to get all 50 and 5 bonus chests, which was 650 petals for those 5 chests. With the new...
  5. Blessing of the Phoenix

Reached the daily lock Friday afternoon, completing all the sequential and first three daily quests. About the same time I have hit the lock in the past couple of years of events. And no, I do not look at any spoiler lists in advance, but just prepare my city for it. Currently at 151 and the...
  6. Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

Why? You don't want to convert 12 CCs into 5000 fragments and 8 vision vapor?
  7. Trader Ratio changed for Whole Saler?!

BTG value was reduced in the AW changes.
  8. Question Why am i not able to upgrade Ancient Wonders?

I noticed this a week or so ago on Beta and complained about it, but was ignored, so it must be a new "feature".
  9. Question Why am i not able to upgrade Ancient Wonders?

All of your Builders are busy doing other stuff.
  10. One Last Plea to Save the Forums!!!

After the AW changes make a lot more people quit playing, the forums will be even more of a ghost town, than they are now. Just something else to let Inno justify shutting down all the forums to save money. There are only three forums I could see surviving: US, EN and DE. The rest are probably...
  11. Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Several updates to this have happened without any notices here, but here is the latest one which starts Sunday Dec 24th: The Witch Doctor will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity. The Chromafrost Glacier Artifacts and a craftable building will be phased in instead. The...
  12. Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

From Discord, the following bugs were fixed with today's update: * We fixed an issue that made the game crash when the players were visiting other player's Ancient Wonders. * We fixed an issue that prevented the players from loading the World map, tournament, and Tech tree. * Hide building mode...
  13. Guide Event currency in the city outskirts

Yes, the six on the screen at one time is the max, but no, even with six on the screen, spawns still continue, not stop. Multiple times, I have have logged into the game when there are six spawns on the ground and before I start collecting them, a new spawn will trigger, making one of the old...
  14. Cyber Monday on Beta

Beta never gets any sales in order to keep things more level and also probably for testing purposes. They don't want people buying their way through things here, rather than doing proper testing to find bugs.
  15. Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

Winter Event starts on Monday the 13th. I am no good at copy/paste from Discord, so you will have to go there to read about it.
  16. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

It starts Friday, not Thursday. The current one does not end until Thursday.
  17. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Because only map H is 25.
  18. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Map G means 50 beverages per Brewery badge, not 25.
  19. Question Account lifetime without activity

20. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Well, we know the usual Winter event will have to start during the 2nd week of Novembers, so there is really only time left for a FA or maybe some other mini-event, like those crafting challenges.