• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Events Queen Fairy Garden Event Portrait

Why does the new event portrait look like it's on the verge of tears? How about a happy flower or a fierce warrior flower? I see plenty of tears in RL! Please consider changing the portrait or offering different choices!!!!!!
  2. When Fun Becomes A Chore

My primary city is under a different name at the end of chapter 16 in a top ranked fs in Ceravyn!
  3. City Evolving Buildings go where?

There seems to be a strong focus on evolving buildings. I get that they make money off of those who want to evolve them all the way to level 10. My question is where we are supposed to put them all? My suggestion, if you want us to keep collecting these evolving buildings, is to give us a...
  4. When Fun Becomes A Chore

It seems like in their quest to make the game more challenging for us near the end - they've lost sight of the fact that it's supposed to be fun. It's a game, not a chore! How many players have to quit before they understand this?! I've lost track of the number of friends I have said goodbye...
  5. Fellowships Fix "Join A Fellowship" for new players

I am in charge of recruiting for two different top 10 fellowships in live worlds and it drives me nuts when the aspirants list fills up with new players. Why are brand new players who select "Join A Fellowship" directed to the top of the list? A person with a 2-day old city can not be of any...
  6. Fixed [33210] City Disappearing as it is moved around the screen

It's been an entire week now! Are they planning on fixing it?!?!
  7. Discussion May Celebrations

A big plus are the daily prizes offering 25 squads! Also refreshing to see new buildings being offered, though not enticing enough to actually get! I got so sick of looking at phoenix stuff for the third time! Lots to hate about the 16 flower board. The shuffle is not a reward unless WE can...