• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

i personally do not like the new HUD, you just waste space there for option that where already so easy accessible. they could have used this space later on to add something really useful. when playing the game in browser you have to go to the devious enter the city click help then go back to...
  2. Discussion May Celebrations

why auto shuffle every new day? ;let people finish it and then shuffle it. well one among many failures of this new event bad "prizes" and i use the word loosely make the game more unbalanced between players since it makes randoms the advance for main prizes why? it was already unbalanced and...
  3. Discussion May Celebrations

i see elvergems and it seems you will get 480 event currency form quest!!!! 20 days with a bonus of 10 for another 200 lets say you gather 3 times the 6 flowers and you are unlucky so you get 18 lets round it up to 20?? so 20X20=400 so you will end up with 200+480+400=1080 which means 108...
  4. Discussion May Celebrations

no i think they building need to stay in magic academy lets say you get polar bear even if you do not evolve it you get the -10% on time while the max one will be -20% while you miss it still makes sense to have it. while i think for the new players that miss the old events there must be given...
  5. Discussion May Celebrations

i do not share you enthusiasm about the relics i am a new player and i never was so thrilled for the relics in magic academy after i enter chapter 3 or better chapter 4 and was able to get somehow a steady supply of catalyst then if anything else was there i got them you talk about magic...
  6. re placed on map

so when you are put again on map it is also supposed to move the territories you discover around you?
  7. re placed on map

well ii am not sure i have not log over a month but it can be the case the problem i raised was not the removal replace of city rather the odd behavior of what area is now consider open for me thats the point fo this post
  8. re placed on map

while the idea of re placing people on map is attractive. gather active people together for more daily help and more trade. how it is made is pointless. i had my account in beta removed form inactivity and then placed in a new area what happen to me now? 1. around me all area is closed so i...
  9. Discussion May Celebrations

I think the company wants to introduce new things to keep the interest of old players but they either have no time, no imagination or they are just greedy and make the wrong decisions look what happen with phoenix this year new artifacts?!?!?!? why? why punish the old players that may want to...
  10. Discussion May Celebrations

well i did no disagree with you that is terrible for advance player i just comment to someone that it is more oriented to new players and i said even for new players the gifts are a joke 1 relic?? 1 kp or 2 or 5? very bad "gifts" for any level player
  11. Discussion May Celebrations

i did not miss match it since trying to get the artefacts aka grand prize you open chest you will end up with some daily prizes. so far you will get if you are unlucky 2 daily prizes for every artefact you will get or more . and also lets be realistic the hard core players see what the dailies...
  12. Discussion May Celebrations

The whole event is a mess. Its a disgrace that even someone consider that it could be a success. I like that the moderator ask apart the lottary system is there anything else we liked? Well moderator the answert is WE CAN NOT SAY 1. the millestone achievement is it good is it bad? it all...