• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Vidar

Other Blocking

My live world ship upgrades a lot of ancient wonders and some of my members like to fill their own. They will then let the fellowship know when they are close so that we can get rewards, this of course leaves them open to what I call reward sniping. I've tried to get them to use AW threads but...
  2. Vidar

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

This hasn't even hit the live worlds and it's already affecting my live world decisions. I just built the Spire Library over there and was going to start working on upgrading it.. but now I'm not sure if I should, as upgrading it will hurt my tournament play.. I'm done with chapter 16 and I...
  3. Vidar

Duplicate Display issue: Ancient Wonders don't show full bar..

Game version: (v1.108-beta.10-(e048204) (2020-06-25 23:55) HTML5 Yes/No: Game world: Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome: Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: MacOS Catalina version 10.15.4 Screen resolution: 13.3-inch...
  4. Vidar

Fixed [31135] Provinces after been moved twice

I know that.. but it doesn't give me a history of my map progress points.. I asked support but I don't know if they have that information. Plus I doubt that my entire 11k in points loss can be tied to map progress. Or can it? I'm currently at 3195 in map progress. my live world is at...
  5. Vidar

Fixed [31135] Provinces after been moved twice

So did anyone else who had this issue.. find that after the fix they lost points? On may 31, 2020 I had 32,414 and the next day I dropped down to 21k. I'm guessing that the loss of points maybe tied to the loss of world map progress? I made no major changes to my city as I don't have any...
  6. Vidar

Cannot reproduce Area's that were scouted as easy or very easy are now Very hard or Medium.

I'm thinking number 3 must be what happened? I have to get to work.. but I'll do the screen shot when I get home.. thanks!
  7. Vidar

Cannot reproduce Area's that were scouted as easy or very easy are now Very hard or Medium.

also shouldn't opening a squad size upgrade make the provinces easier and not harder?
  8. Vidar

so if you scout something as easy of very easy and you research squad size upgrade 14.. then post research it can make the province impossible to get past? That doesn't make any sense.. and it hasn't changed back.. I know I didn't scout anything higher than easy.. and obviously I did 2...
  9. Vidar

Game version: v1.105-beta.9-(27bdf7a) (2020-05-18 07:58) Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: not enabled Operating System or Mobile Device: Mac0S Catalina 10.15.3 (19D76) Screen resolution...
  10. Vidar

Duplicate During player movement, scouted progress was left behind.

Game version: v1.103-beta.1-(ffbd638) (2020-04-08 20:25) Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: not enabled Operating System or Mobile Device: Mac0S Catalina 10.15.3 (19D76) Screen resolution...