• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Aeva

Fixed [35325] No sound

The sound is not working. I have no problem with that as long as it is for collecting money or troops and stuff like that. But it is not working in the FA menu either and that is annoying because the green marker also does not work. Live I have no problem (same pc and same browser).
  2. Aeva

Not a Bug Game is still on maintenance

All day long I receive a messageboard with the maintenance message. I can see on facebook that other players can acces their game. I have logged out, even started my computer again. I have no idea why I cannot get into the game but obviously I cannot contact support either @Marindor ?
  3. Aeva

Threatening other players

This morning I found an ingame message in my mailbox. A threatening one. Turned out someone bothered to make an account especially to threaten other players, not just me. Ofcourse I took action: rapport to support and press the red ! I really want to emphasize that this is a game. It is...
  4. Aeva

Fixed [34725] Sorceress at the wrong spot

Game version: last one HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: beta zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: chrome last version Flash Player version: last one Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10 Screen resolution: high Account name: __ Aeva Humans or Elves: elve Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title...
  5. Aeva

Fixed [34638] Game is not loading properly

I can't get passed this screen. Top one shows onscreen, bottom one is when scrolling down. I have no clue why, because NL1 world (everything the same) works fine. PC antec - windows 10 - chrome last version
  6. Aeva

Quests Adjust non declinable quest

Most quests that are already done are accepted as ready and do not have to be done again. You just get your reward. In the dwarvenchapter the quest 'place a granite mine' is not accepted as being done, but I already placed several mines. The quest is non declinable. That is not right since the...