• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I like most of the changes. The goods needed for the Bracelet badge is far to high and needs to be reduced. I also dislike the Arcane Residue as it means crafting a lot of useless items. It would be much better if we were able to deposit spell fragments instead of gaining vision vapour.
  2. Other Several chests in the tournament

I agree more chests are needed. My fellowship in live worlds finishes 10 chests on the Thursday and the only challenge is beating our own score each week. My players and I are becoming bored and would like to see a change made. Prizes of more blueprints, teleports, diamonds or even time...
  3. Discussion Elvarian Carnival

I am not going to be happy if we will be back to limited quests again in live worlds. The events for players who like to spend a lot of time playing the game will be BORING again as we finish the quests early and then sit with nothing to do for weeks. I will also miss the random quests which...