• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. HisaRose

Either... or game

Beach :D Either cats or dogs?
  2. HisaRose

New Game Features Search function for inventory

+1 I would really need that function too. :)
  3. HisaRose

Camulos is on the search (En/De/Fr)

We kicked inactive players and have now new space for active players :)
  4. HisaRose

When one member writes a message which isn't clear to the others I will translate it in the other 2 languages for the other players, to be sure everybody will understand. ;)
  5. HisaRose

English, German and French :) When I sent community mails I will also use the 3 languages to assure that everybody will understand :)
  6. HisaRose

We have place for a few new players :) Camulos is a friendly fellowship, we participate in tournaments and fellowship adventures. We want to grow together but there is no strain, everybody does what he/she can. :) To become a member: • Respect everybody • Do regularly Neighborly Help • Make...
  7. HisaRose

Time to say goodbye

Goodbye @shadowblack best wishes for you :)
  8. HisaRose

Ancient Wonders overview

@Tactics it's no problem, it's also important to know the features of the AW ;) It was a helpful post so don't worry, thank you :)
  9. HisaRose

Ancient Wonders overview

Sometimes it isn't easy to find people with the right AW, in my fellowship nobody has (yet) the needles for example. Would I need the runes I would have to look over the map player by player to find someone. I only want to help people with this issue and everybody gets what he/she needs runes or...
  10. HisaRose

Fixed [30681] Can't finish AW

I have the same issue, I donate KP to an other player but the last KP doesn"t work.
  11. HisaRose

Tunan's Intro

Welcome! :)
  12. HisaRose

Ancient Wonders overview

Thank you for the information, but what I meant was that you will post the Ancient Wonders you have, so when somebody needs runes of one of your Ancient Wonders he can donate KP to your AW to get the rune from the chest. ;)
  13. HisaRose

Ancient Wonders overview

Needles of the Tempest
  14. HisaRose

Ancient Wonders overview

Hello, I would like to collect the information about who has which Ancient Wonders. It shall facilitate the search for needed runes, so people get KP donations and the others get the desired runes. Win Win :) Kind regards HisaRose