• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Not a Bug Version is outdated

B]Game version:[/B] 1.149.5-2d6684d-256 Game world: beta/zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Operating System or Mobile Device:Android 11 Screen resolution: Account name:[/B] Lindir36Z Humans or Elves:Human Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens...
  2. Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2021

Thanks. On the app the Red Panda Master is hidden on the left. You have to shift the visibel part to the right to see it.
  3. Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2021

I have 22 spheres/galactic dust, but i don't see an Red Panda Bear evolving building, nor an artefact. I expected to see it when i reached 20, but i saw nothing happening. I updated to 1.136 after the start, but before reaching 20 galactic dust. Am i the only one?
  4. Discussion Release Notes version 1.120

Beverages for workshop *1 = 2 min., *2=3 min., *3=4 min. And *4 and higher is 5 minutes. Would this influence the FSA for the Dwarvenbadge?
  5. Text German name of ancient wonder

It happens sometimes on android. I play in Dutch, German and English on Beta, and get sometimes a mixture of all three languages.
  6. Not a Bug Portraits seem missing in Profile

I use the app on an Android phone. Several portaits in my Profile seem missing. Please see the screenshot, where six black portraits with an explanation mark are visible.