• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Reordering unit selection for combat???

Ever since I've played this game, the order has always been the same..... light melee, light range, mage, heavy melee, heavy range. But since last night, the mage and heavy range slots have been swapped. Now its light melee, light range, heavy range, heavy melee, mage. This has already almost...
  2. Library set

Many of us were excited to get this set out of the spire and have multiples of every part of it since we keep winning more of them each week. However, I think this set has caused more problems than it has solved. The biggest issue is that it produces the specific resources: scrolls, tree gum...
  3. User Interface List of your own AW and their progress

Summary Implement a list of your own Ancient Wonders including their progress. Description I love the icons that allow you to click and go to anyones wonder and see all the info so you know where to donate without searching there city for them. However, you cant do that with your own wonders...
  4. Other Lack of food instants

We are having a serious lack of food available for various evolving buildings. This is part of the reason I mostly abandoned getting the coldfire phoenix. I will never that the food to feed it which greatly diminishes its value to me. I currently feed my fire phoenix twice a week and my brown...
  5. Events Phoenix artifact exchange and fellowship adventures

I have an issue with the Phoenix exchanges being removed from crafting before the fellowship adventure begins. Given the 3 that we received in the current event plus being able to exchange coldfire instants for more of them, many people have abandoned the coldfire in favor of getting the Fire...
  6. Quests a tweek to the random quests

Everyone I know absolutely hates these random quests since this has started. But if you insist on having them, how about putting a cap on how many times a quest can come up. For example, a list of 15 possible quests you can get in a span of 50. If you put a cap of something like 5 on each...
  7. Not a Bug winter events. Same quest every other time

This has happened 100% of the time for me since the winter event started and has continued even threw today. I always get the same quest of producing goods followed by a KP quest, usually to buy or spend X amount of KP. As soon as I complete that, I get the same goods quest again. I've spent...
  8. Duplicate Resources collected for gingerbread quest not counting correctly

I keep getting the quest every other time that says "produce a good amount of either basic, crafted, or magical goods" which is annoying enough. But i just noticed the resources I got towards its completition were wrong. I dont know if its supposed to count all 3 tiers of goods or not. I've...