• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Province 20, 0 star But i produce 3000 T3/day (from elvenstats), thus more than 2 days production ^^ and the cost in military is insane (5x squad size like a province 100 in the system ^^) vs 160% ennemies but the reward is not x5 and useless ^^
  2. Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Be carefull at each event, more nerfs ... this times the GP: 25 squads -> 10 squads be carefull !
  3. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes (pre-release)

It is the new elvenar from 9 months+, no more strategy, only random ^^ for the game designer, random is fun !
  4. Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

No more shuffle .... but 1500+ cristal to have 1 daily building ^^ (i do some calculation, it shoud be 320/daily cristal ... we can assume that the game is totally random, i remember the 2000+ diamond more to have artefacts ... and finally Inno does not desactivate the recipe), sometimes i do...
  5. Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

And another 550 diamonds to have a new recipe, 1000 diamonds in total, thanks Inno.
  6. Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Sure i hoped some modifications on the EVO (for example 48h->8h, the building becomes usefull for the spire) and i hoped the rising phoenix building, mana building is useless for me (era IV), for me a phoenix event without the main & most beatiful phoenix building should be absurd. This event is...
  7. Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Only 2 days, i have 6 to convert, from the end of the event, the recipe does not appear !! A very bad way to give diamond, it is a fraud ! I wait the last day to hope a good building (rising phoenix ?), finally this event is only to have 21 lava eggs -> fragments ??
  8. Text Winter Event - Toolbox - Quest Description <=> Tips - what to do

Produce Toolboxes 2 times with Manufactory from your current or previous Chapter => but the tips shows -3, and you can validate using workshop chapter -3
  9. Discussion Winter Magic

I confirm it is possible : Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology Produce Bread 7 times with a Workshop from your current or previous three Chapters Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology I use time reduction on the first, but ... "The bonus section follows right after and will contain...