• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Will the list come out with quest list and prizes, or am I just missing it. I love the winter events!
  2. Not a Bug No game board for the winter event

I must be an isolated case, but I can earn keys in the winter event, but don’t see the link for the board to spend them. I am working on and apple iPad iOS system. Any suggestions. Marmar
  3. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

I love the quests, but feel a little disappointed in this one. The graphics are wonderful, but the game is disappointing. In the entire time of the event, I was only able to win 1 daily prize. The cost to get the tools to clear the fog are very expensive and hard to obtain for smaller players...
  4. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

I seem to be having a problem with getting lantern to work. I can only use it if i have used the candle on a square in the next row. I have yet to see one of the daily prizes, so I think I might be doing something wrong. If there is a rock, then I can’t get anything to light below it...
  5. Fixed [30387] No login to Beta whith App

I have the issue on both iOS and android. Just sayin' :) however, pc allowed me to connect.
  6. Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

I like the change as well. It really will point out when the trade is good or bad for new players.
  7. Discussion Winter Magic

I am still sad about this event. Though i purchased ribbons and earned as many as I could, i still have not won 1 winter building. This is usually my favorite adventure because of the look of the winter buildings. It may be a complete bust for me.