• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. re placed on map

@Scoobydoo: thank you for the answer but it is indisputable to be laughed at by a moderator only for having asked to inform the users of the problem in order to avoid the inconvenience to others . At least the public mockery on italian forum can play to alert other players about the problem...
  2. re placed on map

@ Marindor The bug is still active, not only in beta, but in every servers while Inno doesn't give any informations about it. On the Italian forum I allowed myself to suggest a warning to all users of the game about the problem and asking what was the state of affairs. If the problems can...
  3. Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

Great idea and I will prefer the 1.5 ratio
  4. Discussion Winter Magic

The quarrels are becoming boring and meaningless given the official answers that I would call ridiculous. The Beta turns out to be totally useless since you use the players on live servers as testers for events thought probably in the grip of psychotropic substances. Seriousness, professionalism...
  5. Discussion Winter Magic

If this is true, why you open a Beta Server? A damaged and repaired car will never be like a new car. We gave a lot of suggestions about last events but Inno dev didn't even consider them giving birth to something much worse. Anyway, though I have a lot of doubts about Inno dev, in addition...