• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Fixed [44421] No Spire scheduled for tomorrow.

Ctrl+maj+I (firefox)
  2. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

No interest ; the mechanics of the game could have been interesting if it had been a question of connecting two hammers (or other artefatcs) with lines that do not cross to get something, and therefore of making real tactic choices as puzzling games ; there, we only attend the draw of the one...
  3. Fixed [33241] FA is over but queszgiver still present

No problem at all for me (PC).
  4. Discussion Winter Magic

I totally agree with you, and i must add, about the deny of ambient criticism, that there is a moment when you must face the truth : if a car enters a one-way lane by the wrong side, you can not just be positive and offer to put the car aside on two wheels to let the vehicles in the opposite...
  5. Discussion Release Notes version 1.93

Thanks Dony, Karvest, maxiqbert and Lovec Krys for your opinions. But i don't agree with you ; it "could" be a big improvement, but ... there is a but. When you click the new way to open the new window, you don't know in advance which hell buildings are going to be offered to you. And only at...
  6. Discussion Release Notes version 1.93

I'm testing this new feature, and, as is, i don't think it's an improvement. - Very often, neighbors and fellowship members indicate precisely (in the name of the city) what is the marvel to polish ; but this one does not necessarily appear in the new window, result, in this case : it is...