• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Ads in the game?

i play on pc and get the ads. another TERRIBLE idea from inno! all i've ever gotten from watching them is goods i already produce. i definitely will not watch any more. i also HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT releasing ads on the live worlds.
  2. Chapter Migration feedback

wow - what a horrible move on the part of the developers! not all cities want to rush through the tech tree. some actually want to take their time and play their game their way. the new tech tree has already made it difficult for new cities to progress in the game as it is, (i'm looking at...
  3. wishing wells

does anyone remember when inno stopped giving wishing wells as prizes? i thought we could sort by subject in order to look for things like this, but i can't seem to make it work.
  4. Discussion Easier Neighbourly Help

seems pretty useless. going to notifications and clicking on the helper's name takes you right to the city anyway. also not a fan of only getting notified of the last 5 days visitors instead of the 10 pages we had before. also don't like the stupid little boxes we need to check in order to be...
  5. Discussion Release Notes version 1.142

i don't like the changes to the trader tabs. they not only are small and hard to see, the pictures mean absolutely nothing. please put them back to the way they were before, with words instead of pictures. seems like inno tried to "dumb it down" and failed miserably.
  6. Either... or game

@SyreArca - winter chocolate or vanilla?
  7. Discussion Fellowship Members Online Status

this really seems like a pretty useless "feature" to me. all you have to do to see who's online is post something in chat, and whoever is there generally answers. also there's the /who feature already in place.
  8. Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

i agree completely with FieryArien's view of the League mechanics. this is how it's done in Forge of Empires and it stinks there as well. the re-calculation of Leagues means that no matter how hard you try, you end up in the 2 lowest leagues. only the people willing to spend lots of real...
  9. The person below me...

yes, i do. the person below me loves dogs :)
  10. Either... or game

swimming pool. either mountains or beach?
  11. Either... or game

oooo, that's a tough one since i love both. i think i'd have to go with pizza. either chocolate or vanilla?
  12. User Interface warp to next building of same level

inno has implemented jumping to the next production building in one of their other games, and personally, i hate it. it's dizzying to say the least to see the production options all whizzing past my eyes. i have no problem whatsoever with clicking on each building in order to start production.
  13. Connection problem notification

i don't get that particular error message, but i frequently get kicked out even in the middle of playing with a Game Terminated message.
  14. Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

i logged in to my city today and found that the progress bar across the bottom of the quest box is gone. i am holding off on claiming the Everblossom Sleigh because i am on the brink of opening ch 5 and now i can no longer see my event progress. what happened???
  15. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

one more way in which inno is trying to turn Elvenar into an elven/human version of Forge of Empires. STOP IT ALREADY!!! heretofore Elvenar has been a superior game to FoE, please don't bring it down to the same level as FoE. there's a reason why people play Elvenar instead. i, for one...
  16. Movie Quote Of The Moment

what's that? this, my friend is a pint. it comes in pints?? i'm getting one!
  17. Duplicate wolesaler same information twice for one product

yeah, mine's doing the same thing. plus i've got 9 pages of wholesaler offers instead of the usual 3. very frustrating trying to find what i need. please fix.
  18. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

i don't like the changes to the tournament. if they want to reduce clicks, then lower the provinces from 4 to 2 or 3. 1 province is going to be much to expensive for early chapter players to even consider participating. it's already difficult to participate in the tourney in the first 2 or 3...