• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Improve the perks by adding new perks and adding more levels

is there a status for when there will be more choices in perks? on the beta there is a FS that has level 35. on the Danish server there are several FS with level 35. so we would like something new to choose, please.
  2. Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Now chapter 21 on live. but no wiki ☹️
  3. Not a Bug No event i APP

sad that APP users are down-prioritized in playing elvenar.
  4. Not a Bug No event i APP

I have Just look in the appstore, no new version :-( we Can open the xxx so it not possible to use the seehorse food
  5. Discussion Season of Triumph

Is the week quests, change day to sunday?
  6. Not a Bug No event i APP

I have be on computer to start the event. Then it Ok in APP. BUT member in me FS do not have a computer. the last version is 3 weeks Old, normal there is only 1-2 weeks betwin the version.
  7. Not a Bug No event i APP

ame version: 1.177 (zz 1.178) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 16.5.1 Account name: eltina Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) Quest...
  8. Fixed [44224] Dragonheart artefact in MA

Game version: 1.173 (zz 1.175) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 16.4.1 Account name: eltina Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) Quest...
  9. Spire Revert Spire Diamonds probability reduction

I do not like we Can win/get all the fragment. last door in laboratory, in last week and this week I get 4000 fragment ;-( I get enough fragment on the Way to the top.
  10. Won't fix [43476] The time is not correct in

then the bug Will be on live☹️
  11. Won't fix [43476] The time is not correct in

Game version: 1.169 (zz 1.170) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 16.3.1 Account name: eltina Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) Quest...
  12. Discussion Release Notes version 1.168

I have Upgrade the APP now it possible to zoom out, that my city is very small, from helicopter view ;-)
  13. Improve the perks by adding new perks and adding more levels

How many person are nead to vote To decide that the idea is to be made?
  14. Discussion The Cauldron

okay, so it's an advantage for all of us who are far away from chapter 5 when the cauldron started. all small towns that are only now researching get 1000 as a start.
  15. Discussion The Cauldron

After brew Study effect on beta my start is 422 I in chapter 16 on live (dk) my start is 13 I finish in chapter 20 what decides our start? I have ask member on Beta and live I have get this information I Think it is not fair that a chapter 5 city start in 1000, it is high for a little town. It...
  16. Discussion Release Notes version 1.165

1.167 is on my iPad, yes we are back to fast as before. I am happy :)
  17. Improve the perks by adding new perks and adding more levels

New perks is fin. just we get something more to use our perks for ;-) sorry not all FS nead 10 lvl i spire and turnament. small FS maybee nead more than 10 lvl in spire to save point, and get Gold sometime.
  18. Discussion Release Notes version 1.165

Thank ;-) I Will look in AppStore tomorrow, because just now it 1.166
  19. Discussion Release Notes version 1.165

I do not Think it is the devise. the problem came in this version. I Think it is the new funktion, it Schall look like we push on af bottom. Maybee it is to haevy for our iPad, iPhone and Android phone. I know we use different devise. I have contakt the support on the danish server. BUT the...