• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. baypen

Not a Bug Game won't load on browser or loads very slowly

I have the same problem a @palmira. After a few clicks of activity, game is cancelled for streaming error .... since some days and in my personal setting there were no changes AND it´s only a problem in this game, nowhere else for internet-using. In this way, it´s nearly unplayable, sorry ...
  2. baypen

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Yes I know, but first there was the "learning curve" as I dont play FOE :) and I have to use one of the items (candle etc.) to clear the squares in front of the fog ...... a lot of items, that I need to use only to SEE sometimes a reward and then use again a candel or whatever to get the reward...
  3. baypen

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

As far as i can say now, it´s quite funny to play this setting, BUT the relation between magic ingredients and the amount you need to clear the fog in order to find the "cats" doesn´t even maybe fit to the number of empty squares, where you waste a lot of magic ingredients for clearing. Until...
  4. baypen

Fixed [33442] Barracks units blinking and wrong timers

Still bugged, not funny, I would need to produce these units :-(
  5. baypen

Discussion Release Notes version 1.113

I understand, so only the first collection from all 3 buildings at once is an additional advantage. Thanks for the explanation !
  6. baypen

Discussion Release Notes version 1.113

This I don´t understand really. Producing troops on all 3 buildings and then activating the brown bear gives immediately much more troops than now, with only 1 building prepared for collection or am I wrong? So, in my opinion the brown bear becomes more powerful.
  7. baypen

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Thats right, but so I can say, fighters can win troop-boosters in events, so they don´t need to increase production. I mean, we should maybe speek about regular structures and not occasional ones that we cannot really calculate.
  8. baypen

Dear Marindor, I would really appreciate, if traders would get the same chances in tournaments like fighters. I cannot understand, why a trader is forced to build space-consuming military buildings for ork-production for trading? in the tournaments. Generally, fighters seem to be privileged more...
  9. baypen

I agree absolutely, traders are again and still the loosers here. It´s a pitty, because fighting games you can find on every corner, you don´t need Elvenar if you are simply interested in fighting every day :cool:.
  10. baypen

Ok, sorry for that, but seems that in your opinion casual players cannot be loyal players too. With this I cannot agree, sorry.
  11. baypen

Hm, I think I am more or less one of these sheep :) and maybe the mass of sheep is the most potential for them :cool:
  12. baypen

I agree 100% !
  13. baypen

If there is one thing in this game, what I am really absolutly sure about it, is the fact, that Inno watches exactly every cent that is spent. That´s clear, because that´s the reason why people run a business, they wanna earn money - of course, that´s absolutely ok. So,for sure, they have a...
  14. baypen

Why is everybody so sure about that ?
  15. baypen

Thanks for the explanation, I thought the effect will be immediately.
  16. baypen

The Problem will maybe be the time management (to reach 6 stars) for smaller accounts without boosters for time reduction. Missing high potent boosters (bears and phoenix) should urgently be selectively offered PLUS artefacts in the crafting part, because this causes still an amazing difference.
  17. baypen

I now researched one of the prior optional squad upgrades, I checked before troops counts as well as catering goodbeforeand after, but there was nothing changing, it stayed exactly like before the additional research. Can you maybe explain to me, what exactly is changing in torunament with...
  18. baypen

Also if now everybody here will hate me, but I really enjoy the fact, that it´s now the first time, that I am ranked on the 1st day of tourney under the top 50 :) , that´s really nice ! Of course I will stay there only for a short time, but however, I like this changement, that it will be much...
  19. baypen

Fixed [31611] When you catch up with episodic quests, the latest one disappear and switch the timer on

I had exactly the same problem as justpeeking and Arthus..
  20. baypen

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

GOOD NEWS !!!! Thanks a lot :)