• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Biloutte91

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

It's for the next évent ?
  2. Biloutte91

There is not an évent in fébruary ? some like last year ? https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/the-great-excavation.18364/
  3. Biloutte91

Hi guys, have you some news about the easter évent ? and this: And we can’t avoid mentioning new pets are coming during the year. The first one, in March, will apparently arrive flying. What could it be?
  4. Biloutte91

And new icon of the Spire. And the artifact ...
  5. Biloutte91

A new Phoenix.
  6. Biloutte91

Will Elvenar delete inactive accounts?

NO... §11 Miscellaneous • Even in situations that are not clearly covered by the rules, the Support team can proceed with punishment or ban. • Inappropriate behavior towards the Support team, as well as the abuse of the ticket system, can also lead to account ban and/or being denied access to...
  7. Biloutte91

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

In English in béta forum tanks 1. Only English, please! • The language of this forum is English. Posts in other languages will be removed.
  8. Biloutte91

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

A sneak peek to Elvenar in 2024 This year will be another busy one with new content coming regularly and some special things. Are you curious? Let’s have an early sneak peek! Spire improvements Hello, I’m Alina, a game designer here at Elvenar working on exciting upcoming improvements for the...
  9. Biloutte91

Confirmed Adverts don't show any longer

@Deadeye Jerry not here :p:p:p:p:p
  10. Biloutte91

Same thing here ^^ Question, what the devs are doing with this ????????? What about RGPD ?
  11. Biloutte91

Translation is automatic, but you can choose another language by clicking on the flag at bottom left. For me, is automaticky in french beacause i'm french but you can change for an other langage.
  12. Biloutte91

All the players have not this ?
  13. Biloutte91

Have you do this ? and save it ? if you accept this and save, you can see ads. If you don't accept, you can't see ads.
  14. Biloutte91

Change of Culture with the last Update

I got this this morning when I clicked on the film reel... Whether or not to accept ads on the game. go here (Personnalized Ad Consent options) (if you have this) and select that you want.
  15. Biloutte91

Fixed Battle

https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1181359255375327404
  16. Biloutte91

@Karvest, Three evolving buildings for one évent ???
  17. Biloutte91

I can't get into the tournament and spire

the bug is fixed.