• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Aria Greensleeves

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

So, what you’re saying is that this game, like all the others, is based on fighting and killing to succeed. And if I choose to play solely as a merchant then I have to pay the “consequences“ for that choice and that’s just tough luck for me. Gotcha ;)
  2. Aria Greensleeves

It still gives players who are set up to fight encounters two choices to complete a quest, i.e., fight and win encounters or collect two CC spells. A player who is not set up to fight and win encounters only gets one choice. Having the choice to fight encounters gives you the advantage of...
  3. Aria Greensleeves

If Inno is going to continue to develop this game as one that the player can choose to play as EITHER a Warrior OR a Merchant then event quests to “fight” an encounter must be changed to “solve” so that all player styles have the opportunity to complete the quest. I’ve been told numerous times...
  4. Aria Greensleeves

Exactly!! Why is this event specifically requiring that I “FIGHT” an encounter??? I have been told over and over by Support that fighting in this game IS NOT a requirement.
  5. Aria Greensleeves

Is anyone else having a problem with gifts not accumulating on path toward the grand prizes?
  6. Aria Greensleeves

New Game Features Way to consume excess Spell Fragments

Just looking for some balance here. AMs are struggling to keep their members enthused about Spire participation. I’m seeing folks lose interest in the Spire because they find it too costly in resources when the reward is mainly spell frags that they have no need of. I’m not suggesting Inno just...
  7. Aria Greensleeves

New Game Features Way to consume excess Spell Fragments

Im in top fellowships on two servers and this is a problem widely discussed among members. Many players, including myself, who play the Spire regularly have literally hundreds of thousands of spell frags in MA inventory. There needs to be a balance in the Spire chests for fewer spell frags and...
  8. Aria Greensleeves

City Make it possible to sell Barracks

Agree 100%! I came to Elvenar three years ago because it is the only game of its kind that allows a player to choose whether to play as a warrior or a merchant. I personally have no interest in battles, but love the strategy aspect of the game and thoroughly enjoy setting up my cities for...
  9. Aria Greensleeves

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Good point! Never thought of that :)
  10. Aria Greensleeves

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I do think that the new requirement to use only fully upgraded workshops to fulfill quests unfairly penalizes those who have spent real $$ to purchase Magic Workshops. The whole point of doing that is that you ultimately need fewer total workshops to achieve the same production.