• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Walking

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

Is the update the first number, or the one after “zz?” When I logged in, I had gotten the splash screen, but no quests. No update appeared on my list of available updates in the iOS app store. But when I looked at the app in the app store, it offered “update” rather than “play.” After...
  2. Walking

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Thank you…that will help me out a lot!
  3. Walking

Does every player start each day with the same reward? I assumed the daily flip was random.
  4. Walking

I don’t know about “impossible for lower level players” but this certainly is frustrating. I think it would be better if accumulated reroll charge would carry over to the next day, in case my next daily rolls to “Pumpkin Patch” AGAIN. Or that flingin’ flangin’ “Lonely Scarecrow.”
  5. Walking

Discussion Release Notes 1.138

The separation of “move” and “well done” [although “sell” would be more clear] is fine, but moving things around on mobile used to be much smoother. I don’t know what change was intended, but sometimes it is hard to make the building go where I want it to. It is almost as if I am only allowed...
  6. Walking

Building time for “Grapevines” is incorrect

Okay, thank you so much!
  7. Walking

Always some new quirk to learn. Even so, 2:50 = 2*6+50 = 170, so the builder hut boost should give me 17 minutes off, which would be 2:33. I have a hunch that wasn’t applied at all, though I think a boost was deducted.
  8. Walking

Game version: 1.137.2-321b533-256 (us 1.137) Game world: Elcysandir Browser/IOS/Android + version: 14.7.1 Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad mini (5th generation) Screen resolution: Account name: WalkingSH Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens...
  9. Walking

Fixed [37784] Fellowship Adventure quest fulfillment highlighting not turning off

Lol, I thought you were offering me a work-around.
  10. Walking

Fixed [37784] Fellowship Adventure quest fulfillment highlighting not turning off

Tapping the “collect” button a second time makes the mark disappear. My issue is that it should disappear the first time.
  11. Walking

I probably should have mentioned that tapping on a different badge and returning to the already-collected badge also demonstrates the error. If you collect multiple badges, only the most recently collected badge will show the error. Steps: 1. Collect badge 1. 2. Tap on badge 2–don’t...
  12. Walking

I can close/reopen the quest window (step 3 above) as many times as I want, even open and close the FA map in between, and the collect button is still there. Relogging does clear it, if that is what you mean? Also, making progress on the same badge (or another badge) clears it. For example...
  13. Walking

Two of my fellows responded that they are seeing this. One on an iPad, and one on PC (using Opera browser). Firefox user did *not* see it.
  14. Walking

Not #3. I’ll try to see if my fellows can duplicate. I think I was seeing it last adventure as well.
  15. Walking

Game version: 1.137.2-321b533-256 (zz 1.138) Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 14.7.1 Operating System or Mobile Device: Ipad mini 5th generation Screen resolution: Account name: Walking Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens...
  16. Walking

Fixed [TECH-5974] Your version is outdated error

Thank you for getting this fixed!
  17. Walking

Fixed [TECH-5974] Your version is outdated error

Game version: 1.132.1-df8aa36-1280 (zz 1.133) Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOs12.4.1 Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad mini 5 Screen resolution: Account name:[/B] Walking Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 =...
  18. Walking

Discussion Tournament changes

The idea that in a Magic Dust tournament, you get fewer magic dust relics than any other type of relic is a bit ironic. If the whole point is to encourage newer players, maybe they could compromise by making provinces 10 and up give relics corresponding with the tournament type? This tweak...
  19. Walking

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

It had been pretty consistent in other events that if it said "6 encounters and/or tournament encounters," it meant any combination of 6 encounters, tournament or otherwise, and that "6 encounters or 6 tournament encounters" meant 6 of one or the other, but not some of each. Using this...
  20. Walking

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

What I meant was, whichever way they mean it, it should read that way, for the sake of clarity, since the way it actually reads is obviously NOT the correct meaning.