• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Oh no, here we go again...:( Well @Shino, we already had a similiar "discussion" here after I got 12 Mermaids Paradises, remember ? That's not correct. The additional amount of currency I gained on day1 for completing 80+ quests is smaller, than the amount of currency left after I got 3 brown...
  2. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

You are right, but still, is that supposed to be a valid argument in your opinion ? You can have 0 scout quests out of 1000 as well. You asked me how I estimated it and you got your answer. Estimating means, by definition. using average numbers, chances and probabilities and.(in this particular...
  3. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

One has to take into account how much currency you get for completing a quest from the cycle. It's not 64 like in the previous event. it's 104 to 188 for different (random) cycle quests. Take a certain amount of event currency (let's say 3000) and calculate the cost of time boosters you need to...
  4. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I thought I would never ever write anything again, but... ...and you failed. Sadly, you will fail again unless you change a thing or two. Please let me tell you that players were not the problem. Your event mechanics was. You have created a "Perpetuum Mobile"-style mechanics that allowed many...
  5. crowding of events

I thought I would stay out of this discussion too, but it feels strange to just read some speculations about myself, so let us put end to this ;) I did not, they do not matter at all. I did not even count them. I had a different reason to push as hard as I could. I consider myself a tournament...
  6. Discussion Spire of Eternity

I just did. That is exactly the point. I have no right to. All I am asking you for is to try to avoid speaking in the name of anyone else but yourself, "polish players" in particular. You are not my representative. Thank you.
  7. Discussion Spire of Eternity

This is not true (I read polish forum on regular basis, including your posts there). Your comment here is simply untrue. Btw.:, I can not recall allowing anyone to speak in my name, so please stop using terms like "polish players" or "polish forum" Everyone has the right to post his/her opinion...