• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Cannot reproduce Tournament bugged...

Version: v1.137-beta.8-(967d134) - html5 (2021-08-18 09:04) Game world: zz1 (beta) Browser + version: Chrome 64-bit (latest version) Flash Player version: N/A Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit) Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Arthus Humans or Elves: Human I have 1100+ points but...
  2. Elvenar Live on FB 17.02.2021 Discussion Thread

Elvenar LIVE just ended on Facebook. Conclusions: - They refuse to stop changing sizes for bigger and bigger because it's a challenge according to them. - They have concept to make all manufactories production start with 1 button but it's not as easy as workshops for them so no date yet - No...
  3. Looking for fellowship woodelves chapter player

Player in the Woodelves chapter 1200-2000+ points in tournaments, Tree/Moonbear/Golem/Owl lvl 10 looking for Fellowship Requirements: friendly people, no lazy ones that makes 100 points in tournaments and want others to make up for it
  4. Subarashii Aki Recruiting new members

Fellowship "Subarashii Aki" is recruiting! We are 319th fellowship in rankings. Our Archmage is WatashiwaAki, Mage is Arthus. We are looking especially for players with steel/scrolls/dust manufactories, because we have a low ammount of players with them. We just made 6/10 chests for first...
  5. New Game Features Guest Race Colonies (Cultural Settlements) in Unur

There is colony system (Cultural Settlements) in FOE - sister game of elvenar. Why can't be such system made in Elvenar? They can choose one of the multiple settlements (Viking, Japanese or Egyptian - egyptian was just added recently) They can make settlement of chosen culture from scratch...
  6. City Evolving buildings teleportable at certain levels with special teleport items.

Some of the evolving buildings have to be teleportable. There starts to be chaos inside inventories and cities with too many buildings. We have a right to teleport our rewards we worked hard for, without need to delete them. As i know it teleporting them would require to create 160 versions of...
  7. What happened to mini-events, story-writing and timing of events?

There were a lot of nice, 1 week-long or 10 days-long mini events in the past, with interesting stories, nice little rewards, celebrating many different occasions from around the world like Walpurgies Night, Tale of the Wandering Moon, Queen of the Seas, Crash and the Undead (mobile exclusive...
  8. City 2nd tier good+1 from spire set instead of scrolls only

Idea appeared on Polish forums (proposed by user Kikimora) to make spire library set bonus productions different for some players. link to the original topic At the moment spire set gives only scrolls, which makes game very hard for scroll-producing players, they have problems to trade their...
  9. Should phoenixes come back as they are or new should appear? Should set buildings return? (opinions)

I think that reappearance of fire phoenix will completely destroy already weaker balance in the game. New people starting after next event would only have 1 fire phoenix (one from academy crafting would be blocked to create for them) Some people would possess 2 or even 3 (there are people with...
  10. Enar's Embassy needs serious rework

My idea is to rework Enar's Embassy to make it actually useful to players in their cities. Many players use enar's embassy as a wonder to build and then delete, to forge it's rune shards into other wonders which come later in the game. There's absolutely no use of it's bonus -> broken rune...
  11. Will previous set buildings or pop/cult buildings ever return?

I personally missed a Kirit/Krarak set and i wonder if there is any way for previous set buildings to return for players that missed them. There was so many nice set buildings in there, also there were strong population/culture buildings like tower of the winter king, which are not appearing...
  12. New Game Features Evolution building that gives 1 RR spell every 48h and make Evo buildings worth effort!

With very mediocre response to last 2 evolution buildings and many people burning them and their artifacts, maybe it's time for stronger Evo building like phoenixes? Autumn or winter events would be the perfect time for that... Isn't 1 RR spell every 48h a good way to reward players with nice...
  13. New Game Features Change Wishing Wells and Monuments of AK to 50 days and double their output

There's a big problem that wishing wells last for 100 days and there are more than 2 or 3 events in these 100 days when you get these wells. They kinda lost their unique building status, you literally open a fridge and wishing wells are falling out in excess. I myself have like 20 wishing wells...
  14. Answered Where to report polish moderators on polish forums? They support abuse on forums

I'm insulted without end by 2 people on polish forums and moderators seem to take their side. They even laughted about my mothers death and there was no reply from polish moderators but they deleted my defensive responses... Your support told me to contact polish supermoderator or something...