• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Fixed [38007]server error on NH

I was just able to visit my neighbor who isn't in an FS. Is it working now for anyone else?
  2. Duplicate Crashes when visiting neighbor on world map

Game version: v1.139-beta.9-(f8c31b2) - html5 (2021-10-01 10:15) Game world: beta Browser: Google Chrome and Brave, Operating System or Mobile Device: Microsoft Windows 10 Screen resolution:1920x1080 Account name: SeekerElora Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Reproduction Steps 1...
  3. Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Welp. Everything else aside, I am a) really happy to have the chance to evolve my fire phoenix further, and b) I was so fascinated by the fact that I get troops delivered directly to my barracks that I blew through 600 event currency before realizing I want to save those to try for buildings...
  4. Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Oooh, sounds nice to me! The fire phoenix is one of my favorite pets, so having a chance to evolve it further would be awesome--particularly knowing normal rewards will be back after 6 weeks. The 6 week time frame seems reasonable to me--even if someone is too low on goods/supplies/troops for...
  5. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I really like the tournament changes. One fight per province works nicely, and comparably I'm paying about the same amount in goods to cater one province (at least once I hit 10, which is where I start catering) as it does to cater 1 encounter at the same number in my city that's a chapter ahead...
  6. Fixed [33241] FA is over but queszgiver still present

Out of curiosity, is anyone else having issues getting research/world map to load since this bug started?
  7. Duplicate Research and AW KP bars too small to see.

Game version: Beta HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome browser, Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit) . Flash Player version: Unsure Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 OS Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: SeekerElora...
  8. Fixed [32409] Unable to login / internal server 500 errors after logging in

Same situation as first poster. Mobile app doesn't work, and logging in on Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox, all with Windows 10 OS doesn't work. I get the "Oops" message on PC, and am simply told to try again later on mobile.
  9. Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

I've completed a few quests and must say I'm very happy with this event so far. I like the fixed questline with certain rewards from last time, the return of the chests, and then the graphics are just so pretty. I haven't compared the event prizes to my existing culture builds, but they look...
  10. Duplicate ARMIES disappears

I have the same problem. I had 20+ squads of each type and this is what I see. Refreshing and trying to train more didn't fix the issue.
  11. Discussion May Celebrations

I actually really like the current balancing. Getting 1-2 prizes worth of seeds per day by visiting, plus the "free" one each day, extra prizes with the quests, etc, definitely makes it worth it. My one complaint is the quests requiring 15-20 vision vapor in addition to something else, because...
  12. Fairly active FS seeking members with dust boost

We're a small-to-medium sized, fairly active fellowship seeking members with a magic dust boost, second tier of scrolls preferred. (Our fellowship has a large number of silk-gems boosts). We regularly attain the third chest in tournament but are relaxed about participation. If you've unlocked...
  13. Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

I like 1:2:4 for ease of calculation! (Though given the system does it I wouldn't be averse to 1:1.5:2.25I generally offer/take cross-tier at 2:1 or 3:1 rates anyway if necessary, so changing how those trades appear would be great.
  14. Discussion The Queen of the Seas QLE

Beautiful graphics, and this QL has been fun so far. I will say it's a little much for smaller cities like mine at the end--buying fifteen knowledge points about cleaned me out, and then the larger productions towards the end are difficult to manage without building more manufactories and the...