• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Yogi Dave

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

Deadeye Jerry — Today at 7:48 AM Hi everyone! We have some news for the ads As you may know, a test involving the option to see ads in the game has been running for some time and only some players had access to this new feature. We have collected useful data and decided to move on with a new...
  2. Yogi Dave

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

ETC is a trade center. It's other 2 benefits are for manufacturing. Producing a useful and somewhat rare good makes sense. But it makes no logical sense to make a trade center have a benefit based on a military aspect. If you mainly cater, the ETC is a very important AW. The optional SS techs...
  3. Yogi Dave

Tournament Calculator?

I like that it has the info for the quest races through The Elvenar (ch 15). There is fantastic info for people entering or just before entering the chapter. Once it came out, I used it all the time. A few pictures are missing, and a few links don't work. But it's still very helpful.
  4. Yogi Dave

Tournament Calculator?

You can actually get to the gems calculator using the Way Back Machine (internet archive). Tourney Calculator It takes a bit of time to load but is still functional, as are most of the links from that page. Since it's the old calculator, it doesn't have the redistribution of KP. Also, there is...
  5. Yogi Dave

Question Hobby room for everyone?

During an FA, I put some of my toys away and bring out my boosted T1s bringing my total to 11. However, for this post, let's just say 10. The 80% means I get extra goods equal to a collection from 1 more building every collection. The MM spell and effect from the Elvenar Trading Center are also...
  6. Yogi Dave

Undocumented changes

The post I quoted is about the new list, though it quoted something which had nothing to do with the new list. A mod quoted what I quoted and said the info might be forwarded as feedback. Thus, it seemed to me that my comment was relevant in this thread. However, besides the mention of runes...
  7. Yogi Dave

Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

I hope you didn't think I was saying you should be able to complete it. My meaning is Inno should make the events such that everyone has a decent chance of completing them. The summer of '17 event, "March of the Herds", was horrible in making it impossible for newer players to complete. A lot...
  8. Yogi Dave

You are not a new player, so you know the ins and outs of the game. It also sounds like you were trying to see how fast you could get to the guest race chapters. It is definitely doable, but I don't think your experience is at all comparable to new players who do not know diddly squat about the...
  9. Yogi Dave

Have you completed a quest? I don't think they start dropping until you do one.
  10. Yogi Dave

You may not like the style, but according to elvenArch, the Solunar Nexus has the 2nd highest mana production of all the evolving buildings, at least for chapter 21. Wise Golem is higher, but mine would require 80 RR to upgrade.
  11. Yogi Dave

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

It's 10d 15d and it's being a wonder in my live city. Who would have thought Inno would create such a powerful 1x2 building. I too was looking through the tomes and fell upon it and the tomes which gave mana. I'm 10 techs from the end of the chapter where the mana requirements grow insane...
  12. Yogi Dave

Ads in the game?

You either win the lottery or you don't. Now which are the winners? Those who got picked or those who didn't. Everyone is welcome to their own belief.
  13. Yogi Dave

Ads in the game?

Then you are lucky. I'm on a PC in a browser, not the app. It has happened in 2 browsers. I normally use chrome, but switched to Firefox to see if it happens there. It does. When the ad opens directly, there has always been a 10s countdown on it, so can exit early. I've never clicked to open an...
  14. Yogi Dave

Ads in the game?

True most of the time on the browser. However, sometimes it skips that step and goes right to the ad, both from the reels and the hobby room. In the hobby room when you choose to watch several times to get more hours on the clock, it's more likely to do that. I know, you could just get the 3h...
  15. Yogi Dave

Update on payment options for the Season of the Triumph Pass on Beta

Yes, but many of the diamonds are not bought which lowers the cost.
  16. Yogi Dave

I love it. Just in time diamond spending.
  17. Yogi Dave

Discussion Floral Awakening

Maybe I should have said "if you have a point where it isn't worth the cost to get another expansion". Thus, you would choose to spend them on other things. I just chose 10k as the cost to represent this. In live, my next expansion would cost 13500, which isn't worth it to me. I'd rather spend...
  18. Yogi Dave

I don't think "support" meant the moderators and support desk. I think they were talking about the people who could fix the game when things are broken or wrong, even if it's just a text in a dialog issue. My thought on this is they were hoping people would buy more diamonds to get the pass...
  19. Yogi Dave

@Deadeye Jerry's post says: "In order to test some technical improvements we have made to the payment system of those passes; we have the need to fully replicate on Beta how they are acquired on the Live servers. This is why we are going to change the payment option from Diamonds to real money...
  20. Yogi Dave

Discussion Floral Awakening

When you don't need more magic houses, or workshops and have all the expansions or they cost over 10k or you don't want them to increase your base squad size, what is left to do with diamonds?