• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. M3rLiN

We're looking for active players or small FS for merge :)

I am part of a small fellowship also, and we are looking for more members, perhaps a merger would be possible, how many active cities are you?
  2. M3rLiN

Contact(ed) support 500 Candies not adding to total

Too late now with the event over, just need to be more vigilant on live worlds, see if I can record it happening, it is not the 1st time I suspected it but it could have been a mixup, though trying to work it backwards did not tally if the 500 was added.
  3. M3rLiN

Contact(ed) support 500 Candies not adding to total

Game version: v1.124-beta.1-(a546b06) - html5 (2021-02-10 20:32) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Gameworld: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: N/A Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Pro Screen resolution: 3840x2160...
  4. M3rLiN

Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

Hi Marindor, Any chance of more quests before the daily quests start? please :)
  5. M3rLiN

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Some people have work to go to even in these time!
  6. M3rLiN

It usually was at night your time and my own time too, I feel shorted by a day and more!
  7. M3rLiN

Who are we if not part of the developers engine?
  8. M3rLiN

Which mini event were you thinking of?
  9. M3rLiN

It would be worth while if the prizes were more inline with the effort, as it stands the prizes are weak in comparison to the effort spent slaving away in productions
  10. M3rLiN

FA Fellowship Adventure badge pool

If you where to all add badges to a pool and the Arch Mage/Mage where to add them to the maps it would certainly make it more enjoyable and simpler to manage, as for the rewards, any adding badges to the pool (pool badges are total possible for the current stage only) at that current stage would...
  11. M3rLiN

Other [Fellowship adventures] Update

I may be half asleep but I think I know what you mean, as an alternative to the alternative, instead of another box, who about all sets, so currently the pit is a group of 3 badges then another then another, I suggest that all groups are available thus giving the FS players more chances to fill...
  12. M3rLiN

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Usually it mean you need to find space for more buildings, hence the building of level 1's for most parts of the game (not always easy to do)
  13. M3rLiN

Discussion Spire of Eternity

The spire system seems good, though I am on level 3 with little troops, so I was not able to test very much, ;) maybe a troops boost to help