• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Missing amount of buildings needed to sell to complete task

Hi @Brummbaer :) no this is the additional reward coming with the Dragon Ark wonder. At level 31, it gives me 86k of boosted precious sentient goods (T6) per Story Quest (this amount actually depends on your number of completed provinces x your ancient wonder power).
  2. Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Hi @Angedev, I see nobody's replying to you so I will :) I don't have any specific recommendation, I simply followed the quests so I have 19 settlement buildings : - the portal, the Vallorian Dragon Tower (7x9 at level 4) - 9 Vallorian Workshops (each is 7x4 at level 4) - 9 Workshops of...
  3. Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Well I was not aware, thanks for the info. Now that my settlement is fully evolved, I only use community work for productions required by the research tree and it is really not a blocking item. Or at least far behind many others like mana, ascending goods, kps, etc... But at the time when I was...
  4. Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

There are actually 2 new mechanics introduced with this chapter : Prosperity and Community Work. Since the question was about Community Work, I'll start with that. It comes with your residences, either magic or regular. So there is now a switch to choose whether you collect coins/unurium like...
  5. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Surprised to see that some quests of the new chapter are still under construction ... ;) Was just done with the quests related to T9 manufactories / boost and expected to get a series of quests about the ensemble buildings. I guess I will have to wait a little bit :) or may be there is no...
  6. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

fyi, this chapter 19 is the opportunity to upgrade the 3 T2 Manufactures at early stages of the research tree (which will impact the T2 boost but also the T5 and new T8 boost), the 3 T3 Manufactures at mid-chapter (which impacts the T3 and T6 boost) and the 3 T1 Manufactures towards the end...
  7. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

update : it is requested to keep the 10 breeding facilities AND to upgrade them all the way up to level 4 (if you follow the quests of course)
  8. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Hi @Bor de Wolf 1965, I've not seen (yet) a quest related to level 4 breeding facilities. The last I've seen so far is asking to have "6 breeding facilities of at least level 3". Reducing to 4 facilities would seem to me like a setback in the quantities you're able to produce, it's clearly not...
  9. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

The bright side is that breeding facilities produce x2, x3 then x4 times more creatures than level 1 as we upgrade them to level 2, 3 and 4. It's indeed very expensive in T8 ascended goods, but definitely worth it to speed up production. Also researches asking for creatures of the night "feel"...
  10. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Hi @Werepenguin, did you finish researching the Prepared Barracks in the research tree ? Once that research is done, it should unlock the optional aspect of whatever quest you have left from chapter 18. Or if you were done with all of them already, it will get you started with the new set of...
  11. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Correct @Angeduciel, provided you don't need the towers to produce White magic and Black magic and use portal profits instead, like most will. I did the same to put more breeding facilities around the portal. However be aware you will get another quest later on, asking to get (simultaneously, I...
  12. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

@Bor de Wolf 1965 thanks for the info, I didn't think it was already available there. 6x6 becomes significant in a settlement, I'm curious to see how many of these we're supposed to build in the end ... for the moment I reached a quest asking for 10 breeding facilities, and yet with these it...
  13. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

There is no time limit on breeding facilities and it's fortunate, considering the amount of T8 it takes to build / upgrade them. Note that their size increases when upgraded, from 4x4 (lvl1) to 4x6 (lvl2) then later in the chapter 5x6 (lvl3) and I have no clue yet for lvl4.
  14. Not a Bug Cannot open winter magic on mobile

with IOS 15.1, I was able to find the update in the App Store and get version 1.141 running with the active event
  15. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Hard to answer at this point... usually that's what it takes when you stick to the quest line, we'll see... For sure 3 of each hub (at level 1) is not sufficient to keep my portal (lvl 2) active all day and night. It allows to produce over night (8h prod) the elementals needed to produce...
  16. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Not sure yet if it's enough but for the time being I settled for a 4x5 extensions area it allows me to put 3 of each element hub in addition to the portal (lvl 2 at this point, will grow at lvl 3 & 4) I'm skipping the welcome square buildings and will use PPs instead on a map, it looks like...
  17. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Here's a screen grab of the production panel for the marble manufactory :
  18. [Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

A big YES as far as I'm concerned, allowing either to save a huge amount of time across my different cities or alternatively to switch back to manual mode to optimize the outcome (which I had to stop by lack of time)